Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

No bitch fit. Just an idiot pretending he's not biased sucking Sherman's dick and loving Seattle but he's from Chicago, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

damn, no respect as a human? based on what?

Not gonna lie, basing it off my experience of him as on TV. Don't know him in real life, nor will I ever meet him. Just how he presents himself after games, during games, interviews, he seems cocky. Like Kobe. He a great player. I just hate how he think the game revolves around him.

Only respectable act I seen by Sherman was actually noticing his actions after the game and apologizes cause he took the spotlight away from his teammates.

Then again, all based off what I'VE seen

so you have no respect for him in aftergame interviews...seems like he is still respectable as a human though.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

All these people who bitch about sherman's interview must have never played sports before.

The dude was interview seconds after he made the game winning interception and his team was going to the superbowl, the amount of adrenaline and excitement he had going at that time must have been insane...I'm surprised he didn't say anything dumber to be honest lol

I'd love to hear the stupid shit any of you guys would say in the same situation haha

Team NorthWestSPL

All these people who bitch about sherman's interview must have never played sports before.

The dude was interview seconds after he made the game winning interception and his team was going to the superbowl, the amount of adrenaline and excitement he had going at that time must have been insane...I'm surprised he didn't say anything dumber to be honest lol

I'd love to hear the stupid shit any of you guys would say in the same situation haha

I can understand his energy. But does that mean he gonna yell at the interviewer, walk away from the interview without even answering questions. I mean I can name multiple SUPERBOWL or even NBA FINAL games where the MVPs get interviewed right after and or my humble then pumped. More happy then excited. But who knows, who cares.

And I've played sports my whole life, so your assumption is incorrect my friend. No disrespect

And it wasn't even the Super Bowl he won. His attitude = shit

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Not talking about you specifically or anything, just all the hype about the situation, I don't get it. The guy was excited and gave a funny weird interview lol.

I know I've said some weird things in similar situations after winnings games or fights or something when all pumped up. I think all the hate towards Sherman is pretty hilarious, he is a great player and likes to talk shit, doesn't make him a bad person haha

Team NorthWestSPL

damn, no respect as a human? based on what?

Not gonna lie, basing it off my experience of him as on TV. Don't know him in real life, nor will I ever meet him. Just how he presents himself after games, during games, interviews, he seems cocky. Like Kobe. He a great player. I just hate how he think the game revolves around him.

Only respectable act I seen by Sherman was actually noticing his actions after the game and apologizes cause he took the spotlight away from his teammates.

Then again, all based off what I'VE seen

so you have no respect for him in aftergame interviews...seems like he is still respectable as a human though.
When I say he has no respect as a human to me, I don't mean he's literally a piece of shit sitting next to Osama bin laden or something. It just means, jus cause he's famous and a NFL player, ima treat him (if I ever encounter him) as just a regular douche bag in this world. But that doesn't mean i have a hatred for him. Just no respect for him.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

It's crazy how we judge someone based off a few min of tv time. I have bad days and good days at work. If you just saw clips of my life at work you may not like me. Look at my home life and the relationships I have you would think different. To say you hate someone based on his performance on the playing field or a post game interview is ludicrous.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I don't judge him off the interview, I am sure he was just butt hurt and pissed off Crabtree pushed him. I'm sure he meant the butt slap in good fun but I could easily see why Crabtree would take that offensively.

And the only one butt hurt here is you ahmed. Butt hurt you identify with bitch behavior and mad you got called on it. Please continue responding about how you're not. And wake up? Lol. What a sad boring life you live if you thought 12 hours is sleepy time. Get a job :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

watch the phillip defranco episode on the interview it explains everything sherman is a very intelligent person in general and if you heard what was said on the field you all would feel differently about the situation... i know i did

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived