Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

If i gotta pick, it's gonna have to be Denver. I lived in Boulder (just down the road from Denver) for 3 months of my life and i really liked it. I went to Seattle for 3 hours of my life and hated it. :D

All right you suck Steve. Lol. Come back and I will show you what a great place this is .BTW SEAHAWKS FTW

well i was on the roof (the Double Tree) in Seattle while it was raining. We flew in, measured it, and flew home. It was miserable. Gray, cold, wet gloomy. I hear it's like that all year round. I couldn't take that. I need sunshine.

We all tell people that so they won't move here lol. It does seem like it but summers are real nice.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

If i gotta pick, it's gonna have to be Denver. I lived in Boulder (just down the road from Denver) for 3 months of my life and i really liked it. I went to Seattle for 3 hours of my life and hated it. :D

All right you suck Steve. Lol. Come back and I will show you what a great place this is .BTW SEAHAWKS FTW
well i was on the roof (the Double Tree) in Seattle while it was raining. We flew in, measured it, and flew home. It was miserable. Gray, cold, wet gloomy. I hear it's like that all year round. I couldn't take that. I need sunshine.

Why do you think there's so many suicides an weirdos there? Cause it sucks an I agree. My mother and father in law live there and I hate going there.

Go Bronco's!!!

peyton-manning-nfl-2013-opener-rtgs.jpg

Does Payton retire after he wins is the question?

Hmm I guess I thought it was, I don't give 2 shits about who wins either but I thought it was a 1st down

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Pass was forward. Just looked backward because of how the receiver ran the route. Follow the ball and you can see it was forward. Bad Challenge

Denver looks like shieeet right now

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I have to admit this first Qtr is all Seattle. They definitely look like they are hungry for a Victory. Denver has been really flat

Archived