• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

I have a 2007 F-150 and I put a XS Power D3400 under the hood and love it. I know you said you don't want to wait for it to come in the mail, but it's worth the wait IMO. That's just my $.02

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

diehard platinum agm (can get them from sears) batteries from my understanding are made in the same build house as the oddessy batteries. ive personal seen an impressive build using them. they are a great performer.

before buying a battery go down to your local parts store and have them do an electrical/charging test on the vehicle. they will test everything to make sure its up to par, could be a bad alt possibly not charging the battery. then after starting the car the battery just might not have the juice to power everything and the alt not working right isn't going to help.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

oh and if im not mistaken die hard plat has 3 year warranty and Im fairly certain xs has 3 year warranty. optima if I remember right is only a 2 year, I would rather have the better warranty and I have heard some bad things about optima's only lasting 2-2.5years putting it right out of warranty when needing replacement.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

XS is the best choice... 2nd would be optima... 3rd would Diehard IMO...

Also just something to think about... When its cold out do you jump straight out of bed and take off running outside on a cold morning??? I would bet that you dont so when you hop in your cold vehicle and start it and try to slam on it right away thats essentially what you are asking your subs to do... Try getting in and listening to the radio for a little bit at a moderate volume then turn it up after a few minutes AT LEAST let everything get warmed up some instead of just hopping in and slamming on it because when they sit in the cold things tend to stiffen up a bit... Just my .02

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I thought DD was fine with lower voltages(10v) compared to other amps? Not saying that it is a good practice, but it strikes me as weird that such a good amp would be doing this.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived