Taxes - get ready to get raped

3 kids, and me and my wife work are asses off. we paid in exactly what we are getting back and thats with her college and the child tax credits. honestly, i get foodstamps, does that mean im living off the goverment? no. i pay my taxes and work my ass off as much as possible. out of the last 6 years of my life i have only been on foodstamps for a total of maybe 8months. i think im entitled to getting some of those benifits when i need them since i do my best to stay off of them.

point being,

stop bitching.

sure there are a lot of people out there using the assistance to their advantage but not everyone. don't blame the people using the assistance either. if the government would require drug tests and where more strict about it then we wouldn't have that issue. instead they give away free food and money while paying for their heat, electric, rent, etc etc..

im sorry but if the government would step up and regulate it correctly there would be a lot less issues.

that's like blaming pot heads for the government putting them in jail, they did the same thing with alcohol and tobacco at one point in time. legalize let the pot heads out of jail and off probation and tax the hell out if it like cigs and put laws on the use of it like alcohol. guess what, are government could take that tax and money not spent trying to stop people from using it to pay off our debt and get this country back on top. will it happen? in time yes. just like with assistance they will see the flaws and fix it in time. a lot of states are already starting to try and legalize drug testing in order to qualify.

i can almost guarantee half the people bitching about this stuff does nothing to try and fix the flaws. so if you have done nothing to try and fix it keep your mouth shut because your just as much of the issue as the people using the assistance programs in ways they were never attended to be used.

no, im not taking offense to what is being said. i just simply know for a fact that at least 90% of people that bitch about it don't even try and email/write a letter about what your seeing as flaws. its stupid to bitch and complain if you wont even try and work with your state to solve the issue. that's like having a loose screw on your power wire going into you amp and bitching about someone not fixing it. sorry but you have to put work into it to fix it or you have no foundation for your argument to stand on.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

3 kids, and me and my wife work are asses off. we paid in exactly what we are getting back and thats with her college and the child tax credits. honestly, i get foodstamps, does that mean im living off the goverment? no. i pay my taxes and work my ass off as much as possible. out of the last 6 years of my life i have only been on foodstamps for a total of maybe 8months. i think im entitled to getting some of those benifits when i need them since i do my best to stay off of them.

point being,

stop bitching.

sure there are a lot of people out there using the assistance to their advantage but not everyone. don't blame the people using the assistance either. if the government would require drug tests and where more strict about it then we wouldn't have that issue. instead they give away free food and money while paying for their heat, electric, rent, etc etc..

im sorry but if the government would step up and regulate it correctly there would be a lot less issues.

that's like blaming pot heads for the government putting them in jail, they did the same thing with alcohol and tobacco at one point in time. legalize let the pot heads out of jail and off probation and tax the hell out if it like cigs and put laws on the use of it like alcohol. guess what, are government could take that tax and money not spent trying to stop people from using it to pay off our debt and get this country back on top. will it happen? in time yes. just like with assistance they will see the flaws and fix it in time. a lot of states are already starting to try and legalize drug testing in order to qualify.

i can almost guarantee half the people bitching about this stuff does nothing to try and fix the flaws. so if you have done nothing to try and fix it keep your mouth shut because your just as much of the issue as the people using the assistance programs in ways they were never attended to be used.

no, im not taking offense to what is being said. i just simply know for a fact that at least 90% of people that bitch about it don't even try and email/write a letter about what your seeing as flaws. its stupid to bitch and complain if you wont even try and work with your state to solve the issue. that's like having a loose screw on your power wire going into you amp and bitching about someone not fixing it. sorry but you have to put work into it to fix it or you have no foundation for your argument to stand on.

You know I would never want to be in the position where I needed to be on food stamps so I can feel for you there. Now I do have an issue with this though because if you are so poor you have to get food stamps how in the world do you pay for the thousands you have in audio? Seems to me if you are that broke you couldn't afford it maybe if you got your priorities straight you wouldn't need the food stamps. And if you bought all this before needing the food stamps I guess that's different but you could sell it to feed your family still another messed up priorities situation.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

point being,

stop bitching.

You know I would never want to be in the position where I needed to be on food stamps so I can feel for you there. Now I do have an issue with this though because if you are so poor you have to get food stamps how in the world do you pay for the thousands you have in audio? Seems to me if you are that broke you couldn't afford it maybe if you got your priorities straight you wouldn't need the food stamps. And if you bought all this before needing the food stamps I guess that's different but you could sell it to feed your family still another messed up priorities situation.

i got all the stuff i have over a period of 6 years, some stuff i sold old stuff to get and worked 2-3 jobs to be able to get it. i would sell it if i could, its in storage in a completely different state then me.

some of the stuff in my sig is also stuff i want to get and not stuff i have.

oh and the only stuff i paid close to retail on was the alt and hu. everything else was just about 50% or more discounted.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

If i got back what I alone paid in I'd be fucking ecstatic. But I wont. Because I'm paying for others fair share while they collect back every cent and in some cases more.than they paid in. Yes great system.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I earned about $8k 2012 after taxes. Paid about $1500 into taxes. Got $600 back.

Earned $14k for 2013 after taxes. Paid $2200ish into taxes. I'll be happy to get $600 back.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

i think im entitled to getting some of those benifits when i need them since i do my best to stay off of them.

That word really stands out to me. In your case your using only as necessary. The problem is their are way to many people in this country that feel that they are entitled all the time even when they have not done anything to be entitled.

^ its a flawed system. here is the question though

what have you done in the year of 2013 to help prevent that issue?

im sorry but no matter the case if you have done nothing to stop the issue you are part of the issue. that's like not voting and bitching about who the president is. well guess what, if you didn't vote you have no reason to bitch because you are part of that issue.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

I agree with you hotdog, that word is misused a lot. a better word for me to have used would have been earned it, or worked for it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

I bet if your ass didn't benefit from it you wouldn't think it was so great.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived