Taxes - get ready to get raped

Tell the government I owed you taking a stack out of what they take from me already

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So because i make more money than you do its ok thst i get fucked right? Because I must be doing so much better that it's ok than im.picking up the tax burden for every one else?

This is kind of my point. Things aren't based fairly off a percentage. They take near 34% all year and I don't get anything back, yet people who make a lot less prolly pay in say 20%? (I have no idea) and get back most if not all of it. Why do I have to lose such a huge percentage because I made more than someone else. It will never change because the Gov. is fucked up and I understand that. If you went through this whole thread you would see this is only like my 2nd post or something like that, I wasn't bitching over and over about this or that. I just wish they would take a flat rate percentage from everyone no matter how much they made. If you make 8/hr. take 2 and not get a refund, if you make 60/hr. take 15 and not get a refund. Pretty sure when we were all born we started on a fair playing field for the job market.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

So because i make more money than you do its ok thst i get fucked right? Because I must be doing so much better that it's ok than im.picking up the tax burden for every one else?

This is kind of my point. Things aren't based fairly off a percentage. They take near 34% all year and I don't get anything back, yet people who make a lot less prolly pay in say 20%? (I have no idea) and get back most if not all of it. Why do I have to lose such a huge percentage because I made more than someone else. It will never change because the Gov. is fucked up and I understand that. If you went through this whole thread you would see this is only like my 2nd post or something like that, I wasn't bitching over and over about this or that. I just wish they would take a flat rate percentage from everyone no matter how much they made. If you make 8/hr. take 2 and not get a refund, if you make 60/hr. take 15 and not get a refund. Pretty sure when we were all born we started on a fair playing field for the job market.

I'm with you guys. My wife and I both work and we end up paying more in taxes than some hard working people make in a year. So we both worked our asses off, went through school and got educations, we both worked hard and got good jobs and now I am the bad guy for making money but I'm the one paying for their food and drug habits and whatnot. I have no problems with paying taxes, I like the benefits, I also don't mind helping the less fortunate. Hell I'll even pass a few bucks to the lazy. However, when I'm forced to support drug habits, forced to be the one providing incentives for the lazy to have 30 kids that will also be a damn parasite, I get a little pissed off.

Tax brackets are something else I hate. I once read an analogy of a well. Lets say there is a town well. We all have to pay to use the well and its a percentage of our income. Everyone uses the well the same amount but I pay 30% of my income in order to use it, someone who makes a little less then me pays 20% and so on down to the last who doesn't make much at all so he pays nothing. So to make the numbers easy I pay $10K for the use of the well (shit I wish I only paid $10K), the next guy pays $3K then down again to nothing. We all use the same damn water but I have to pay not only more money for it but even a higher percentage of my money. Not a single part of this is fair. I don't mind paying more money if a make more money, but why a higher percentage? Bunch of crap. The reality is, I don't even use that much of the "town well" but I still pay for most of it. I don't get food stamps or even qualify for ANY sort of help EVER. I couldn't get scholarships or grants of any kind because I made too much money. Basically they said, no your job is to pay for these, not benefit from them. Let the poor kids have them, but we still need you to pay for them.

OK rant is out, I feel better, ready to pay more taxes now (sigh)

my girlfriend is a waitress and she just found out that because she only makes 2.xx and hour plus tips her hourly wage wasnt enough to cover federal and state tax so she now owes almost 1600 when she only made 25k between her two jobs last year neither of us are students so nothing there and she isnt pregnant and wont be for a while

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i understand where you guys are coming from. there is no reason why it isnt a flat tax rate for everyone no matter their "income bracket". its an even playing field at that point.

i could give you my life story of my sturgle to stay off of assistance living on my own since i was 14. will you care? most likely not and i dont blame you. everyone has there own issues. some of you most likely wouldnt even believe me but oh well i dont care. i know my story on how i got to where i am now. i know the mistakes i made and i know the things i should have done different. i didnt do drugs, im not a felon, besides my driving record im clean. for the last 10 years ive struggled to stay away from assistance at any cost. through hard work i was able to get into car audio (thankful of a good friend of mine i get great pricing on everything i buy). so does me being on foodstamps for the last few months make me a bad person that is using the system? no, if you dont agree i dont care. so what im getting what i paid in back this year. thats a first for me. usually its less then what i pay in and this is the biggest return i have ever got back. that money is going to supporting my family and while we can afford it get off assistance again until absolutely needed again. going to use some of it to get tags and insurance again so i can venture out further for more jobs. its not like im going to waste it and spend it on stuff i dont need. its going to be spent on things like clothing, food, diapers, getting transportation again to have a better chance of getting an actual job and not a 2-3 day worth of work temp job. if im gaining by denying foodstamps while i have some money in my bank then shot me. hell i only get $400 a month for 3 kids me and my wife. not like we can make it off that anyways. im lucky to eat ramen noodles once a day and i do that to avoid needing more assistance. yeah there have been a few times in the last 3-4 months i made a nice dinner for me and the wife. we need that time together to keep our relationship strong though and anyone in a relationship should be able to understand that.

if im gaining shoot me. i never new breaking even once in 10years was gaining.

cant judge every single person based of the majority. consider what it would be like to grow up walking in the shoes of someone less fortunate. someone that was on his own from the time he was 14 that came from an overly aggressive/abusive family. someone that has never done anything but worked as hard as they can to make it somewhere with no set foundation like a parent should give their child. maybe then you will understand that you cant base a single person on the actions of others.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived