Sundown Audio

cheep koreans amps no good -FI

bdog

from the FI facebook.

• Fi Car Audio The lovely cheap high power amps from Korea have high frequency noise coming out of the amps which melts the leads which we can not stop or control. We tested tons oof different ways to have the leads wound and finally found one, doubled it, and it seems to take tthe high frequency noise better. Nobody wants to spend the money on quality amps which is why the problem exsists to begin with.

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

<p>

from the FI facebook.

I been saying this Scott and Nick told me this in November. That's why I posted that info in someone's thread some time ago.

• Fi Car Audio The lovely cheap high power amps from Korea have high frequency noise coming out of the amps which melts the leads which we can not stop or control. We tested tons oof different ways to have the leads wound and finally found one, doubled it, and it seems to take tthe high frequency noise better. Nobody wants to spend the money on quality amps which is why the problem exsists to begin with.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

im sorry but ALL D class amps Do this . High Speed switching . most are like 40k per second switching Hence why No good for Fullrange .

(- Ford Focus Titanium LW sedan )
REBUILD IN PROGRESS STAND BY

why does it seem to me that gain is the problem in this case

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived