Souldrop Posted February 8, 2014 Report Posted February 8, 2014 I came across this and had to share. Since it's probably understood at least some of the forum members want to be the loudest in the world how would they fare staying in the quietest room in the world? http://news.discovery.com/human/life/worlds-quietest-room-will-drive-you-crazy-in-30-minutes.htm 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
OrzechNJ Posted February 8, 2014 Report Posted February 8, 2014 ive hear that people start getting hallucinogens after seating there for 45min sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
FLA813DOVER Posted February 8, 2014 Report Posted February 8, 2014 lemme smoke a blunt and ill sit there for hours......until i get hungry lol 88 ranger xlt ext cab HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s SAZ3000D SAX100.2 alt. 135 amp ford mustang batt. deka G31 1131MF box. 4 cubes 30-34hz rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs. tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se real billet grille not a bolt on. HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN! just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes. Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat
RyanJ Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 lemme smoke a blunt and ill sit there for hours......until i get hungry lolOr until the dro runs out. Haha MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
effing matt Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 We have an anechoic chamber at work, it's really weird in there for about 30 seconds then it's almost uncomfortable. It's crazy how disconcerting it is not not hear an echo.
Wicks Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 Very interesting to look at the other end of the loudness spectrum. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like in that room. I've tried on Bose noise canceling headphones at Bestbuy and it's trippy how quiet those are... This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
Amart88 Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 I'll pass LOL. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Chris Hammer Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 I'm down. Best nap in your life MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Markous Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 lemme smoke a blunt and ill sit there for hours......until i get hungry lol I was thinking about how that would be on an edible. '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
RooTxBeeR Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 It is a type of sensory deprivation. I am very interested in that, never tried it but will in the future. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.