Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

(2) 15" Sundown X Box Design, please? :D


evermaxx

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for looking, first off. Secondly, I'd like for someone to design me a box, I have left as much info as needed I think for someone to supply me with a design. If anything is else needed, please let me know. As far as the dimensions go, those are my max. If I can get away with going shorter, or not at deep, i'd like too. Thanks again guys.

Vehicle

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Max Dimensions

W: 40.5

H: 24

D:27

Music I mostly play

Rap, Decaf, Screwed

Tuning

I'd like to be 28-32ish. You box guys probably know better than I do so i'm open to options

Port Placement

I'd like it to be 1 common wall, as I want to have a plexi glass window for the box also, isn't needed but I'd like too

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

torres would work for a box design. You listed max dimensions, but didn't really say what you wanted? Ported, 4th, 6th, sealed? I venture to say its going in a jeep? What are your listening taste? Kind of helps to know when your asking someone to build a box if your choice is ported there is no clue where you personally want your tuning.

Posted

Yeah, but not to good with the designing part lol.

Oh, more info.

Ported, subs up and port back.. Obviously with the X's they are low end monsters.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Try PMing cleansierra! Or he might see this.. He seems pretty knowledgable in box designing!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

Updated OG post with more information regarding the design so now, hopefully, someone can do it. Thanks again!

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...