Here's my new basketcase :P

20160303_193831.jpg

Needs valves and God knows what. I'm down to find out. I basically stole the thing for what I paid so I hadn't plenty to spend

that's a pretty scary fast bike.

well for a kid that weighs less than 150lbs its scary fast. nice buy

It's a paperweight as it sits. Needs valves. Tear down might be this weekend.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Ya,, really good looking drivers. I love the mounting with a simple ring around it! My Focal 4" have 4 tabs for screws. I hate it, look horrible, half temped to cut off and glue driver down. But i won't!!!

These came in for the pillars:

20160303_175221.jpg

20160303_175230.jpg

What are those!!!???

Details please?

Nice Diamond Studded leopard print glasses there pimp! LOL

They are Dayton 3" full range speakers. Here is the link. I'm gonna make some passive crossovers for now that are about 400/5000 Hz. I've heard test in person and that really fill in the spectrum.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Those are called speakers scott

Wow, thanks. I would've never guessed that. Whew!

What are those!!!???

Details please?

They are Dayton 3" full range speakers. Here is the link. I'm gonna make some passive crossovers for now that are about 400/5000 Hz. I've heard test in person and that really fill in the spectrum.

Thanks. I may look into them. The only thing that bothers me about them is the shiny cone. But, that's talking about me and my build. That's a nice range. Should really pick up well.

Those are called speakers scott

Wow, thanks. I would've never guessed that. Whew!

What are those!!!???

Details please?

Thanks. I may look into them. The only thing that bothers me about them is the shiny cone. But, that's talking about me and my build. That's a nice range. Should really pick up well.

I've messed with the 4" model. Alpine turned me onto them. Bad ass driver. But I couldn't pass up the hybrids audios

Archived