I was messing with you. I know with your attention to detail this thing is going to be a great build

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I was messing with you. I know with your attention to detail this thing is going to be a great build

Haha, I knew you were. I've been saving the stapler joke for months(not really) and finally got to use it. On a side note, it would be badass to have Gentry build mine. That dude's stuff is on another level :D

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Haha, I knew you were. I've been saving the stapler joke for months(not really) and finally got to use it. On a side note, it would be badass to have Gentry build mine. That dude's stuff is on another level :D

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

DAMN dude, that looks good. I love stain, I'll always use it in my builds. I tend to prefer a little bit rawer look, I only do two coats of poly. Looks like you did much more. I still love this though, the glossy look is still awesome. Love it man.

Any progress on the front stage? Haven't been in this log in a while, sorry if I missed.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I really wanted a WET look. This is only one layer, believe it or not. I'm doing at least another, I kinda want it buried under a clear ,glassy coat.

No progress on the front stage yet. Plans remain the same and I'll be taking your suggestions and putting them into action to test. I have 3 more days off and plan to get mucho done in that time. Having an A-pillar skeleton is in the plans. Once I get the frame, glassing will be the easy part.

Thank you all for looking and having been PATIENT with me through this "build". I have a big goal I'd like done this weekend ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Damn it Justin, I go into boycot mode for a few months because you haven't cut the hole yet, and come back and you still haven't cut the bish?

Nah, just messin with you. I like where this is going bro. Looks good. Real good.

Box looks killer.. like.. drop dead gorgeous.. But, will the subs clear?

:wub:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived