tdsa23 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Hi Ken Where have you been? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Cardboardcat15 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 you could jump on the CT bandwagon like i did and grab a 7k. I love my 4k. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
fox_racin4 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 um. a ct7k is rather large.. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Lbox88 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 sensai had a atomic 12k on two. And when that went into protect he threw them on a dc9k iirc. UBL | Build Log
boom50cal Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 sensai had a atomic 12k on two. And when that went into protect he threw them on a dc9k iirc. sensai is such a bad mothafuckaa. :thumbsup: On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Karkov Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 I do not have subs yet, but I have 2 - DC 5.0K's that I plan on running one to each sub. Was hoping for 18" but will prolly go with 15" and still run a DC 5.0K per sub. I know I am not actually running power to a Team sub yet but that is my plan that WILL be set into motion this spring. Not even gonna hesitate giving them a DC 5k each. Assuming .7 OHMS at this point the way they are made? $.02 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
95 south Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 The Nendo 5500 plays down to .3? I think I will wire my Crossfire down and see what happens!! No System......GFY
Guest Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 The Nendo 5500 plays down to .3? I think I will wire my Crossfire down and see what happens!! box rise LOL. dropping to like high 11's low 12's.
Karkov Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Your correct. Nick confirmed. The COIL is the same.. SIZE wise, but, they are differnent there Your correct Exact difference? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.