You guys seeing this Ray Rice stuff?

• 5 months later...

He'll get away with a slap on the wrist and probably blame her for the bad publicity. She''ll stay with him for the luxury, miserable as fuck.

You where right.

2 games? fuck me..... thats nothing....... smoke pot, 4 games. Knock your wife out, and drag her out of a elevador, meh. 2 games.

Im a bit shocked there. What a message eh?

He'll get away with a slap on the wrist and probably blame her for the bad publicity. She''ll stay with him for the luxury, miserable as fuck.

You where right.

2 games? fuck me..... thats nothing....... smoke pot, 4 games. Knock your wife out, and drag her out of a elevador, meh. 2 games.

Im a bit shocked there. What a message eh?

Not even a fine to go along with it. I honestly thought 4 games and cash when I said slap on the wrist. This is a very bad message.

Forgot how bad it really was until they started showing that video again. Put her clean out. Sad.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yeah, sends the message that if you have enough/make enough money and provide good enough entertainment you can get away with shit.

IMO that just means you got more to lose. Stupid cock suckers should receive the same fucking punishment any of us would.

Its a shame.

I would have done a year, and let him barter it down to 6-8 games, and a healthy fine (like those matter) that goes STRAIGHT to a charity having to do with battered women.

They vid of her just dragging her outta the door was horrible, people that where privi to see what happened inside, said it was horrible. Fucking 260lb cut NFL back, VS 110lb money grabber. Normally id put my money on the grabber, but, not hand to hand.

• 1 month later...

The video from inside the elevator was released this morning. Left hook took her down, sorry motherfucker. The Ravens have responded by terminating the contract of Rice. Kudo's to the Baltimore Ravens front office. Lets just hope no other team picks him up.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video/

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Woooow did the ravens really release him???

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived