oldsoundguy Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 You got this. Take it slow and think and everything will be fine. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 that looks way worse than i thought. good luck. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
CleanSierra Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 The good thing is, I can destroy the basket all I want I'll get this thing fixed. It's getting better, harder hardware next time as well Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
audiofanaticz Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Quality stainless steel hardware will go a long ways, especially over the cheap Chinese screws they use.
miniSPLlancer Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 I wonder if these are my old HDC3 10's? If you can get the basket off that'll give you some room to work with the screw. Hit me up if you need help. I'll be at the show on Sunday. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
CleanSierra Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 That metal was so soft man it was absurd. Plus it already appeared stripped. I should have used my head before putting an impact to it, but live and learn I'll definitely do some nice hardware, there's a great place just down the road that carries everything. I am thinking of painting the new frames either white or red. I'm gonna invert one between the seats to show it off and I don't know what color would look best. I'm needing suggestions because there are endless possibilities. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
SLAYER1805 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 I wonder if these are my old HDC3 10's? If you can get the basket off that'll give you some room to work with the screw. Hit me up if you need help. I'll be at the show on Sunday. Whoooaaaaa had no clue you were a member on here too haha
SLAYER1805 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 That metal was so soft man it was absurd. Plus it already appeared stripped. I should have used my head before putting an impact to it, but live and learn I'll definitely do some nice hardware, there's a great place just down the road that carries everything. I am thinking of painting the new frames either white or red. I'm gonna invert one between the seats to show it off and I don't know what color would look best. I'm needing suggestions because there are endless possibilities. I think red would be sweet as hell in your truck
miniSPLlancer Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 I wonder if these are my old HDC3 10's? If you can get the basket off that'll give you some room to work with the screw. Hit me up if you need help. I'll be at the show on Sunday. Whoooaaaaa had no clue you were a member on here too haha Been on here for a little while, but I don't whore post thus why my count is so low compared to others LOL 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
hammiethebasshead Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 If the basket is already trash I will suggest covering the motor structure/gap with tape and take a dremel with a cutting wheel to the screw and basket making a slot in the screw to get it out with a flat head screwdriver once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.