Carbon Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Pics of said glue?And they run out of parts before the next order if parts come in. ALSO if they have an oem order of 90+ subs come in. That more then likly takes priority. Yup.
youngbass98 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I know we are talking about fi but my ssa zcon 18 came in 9 days 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Smoove Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I can't remember, but I think it was 5-6weeks to get my SP4's 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Cruze2 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 My wait was about 4-5 weeks, very happy overall with them. 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
fox_racin4 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Thats not grey glue. Thats still black CA. 2 diff people built the subs. One ran glue up the cone to reinforce and used a bit to much acctivator ( or glue was so thin it just reacted to fast) And the other is just a smaller bead of glue. All of mine were like that also if i had them still id take pics. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
stevog Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I waited about 3 months for my bl a couple of years ago. I would do it again the sub is really good quality, just wish I would have gone with the btl n2 at the time.
baron_of_bass Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Don't mean to thread jack you, I know you wanted an 18 but I have a 15" team Fi if you're interested. It's brib and I'll ship it to you ASAP. Team Bass-Hz
Msg4lifesucka Posted February 26, 2014 Author Report Posted February 26, 2014 Don't mean to thread jack you, I know you wanted an 18 but I have a 15" team Fi if you're interested. It's brib and I'll ship it to you ASAP. how much are you asking?
Karkov Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Don't mean to thread jack you, I know you wanted an 18 but I have a 15" team Fi if you're interested. It's brib and I'll ship it to you ASAP. Why you selling it? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
bkolfo4 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 I've been waiting exactly a month. I did have an option change a couple weeks in though. Ill give it another month LOL. Definitely worth waiting for. Guess what will be delivered tomorrow?? Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.