DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

I LOVE this damn amp!! Nicest 4 channel amp that I have personally owned! Thanx B!!!

20140207_230439_zpsuvgcbixd.jpg

20140207_230529_zpsrgbga66o.jpg

Freshnessssssss!!! :) :)

Awesome suv I had an 05 Eddie Bauer. The loudest and best sounding to me I ever ran in there was 6-12s on 8k.

Thank you!!! and NICE!! I want to run 2 or 4 18s eventually like final, it just all depends on how cash goes, I'm beefing up electrical stuff first since I got the L5 15 for somethin at least while I save up and get what I want, its a budget build but Im not running cheap parts Im saving for quality, Buy once cry once lol

Tuned bro!

Welcome to my sig :D

My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4:

2 Sundown SA 12's

Sundown SAZ 1500d v3

Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Hertz 165 Speakers

Atrend Carbon Enclosure

Stinger SPP925 Battery

Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3

:domodance::domodance: Legal 145.2 dB. :morepower1: Team Sundown. :domodance::domodance:

cd64929e-8a60-41ea-b784-c5c6096f49b8_zps

Hell yea man. I don't know your overall plan, but I like to think I used the space as best as possible. I had the 4 channel under the passenger side read bench seat. There should be an area in the cargo area below the rear bench as well kind of hard to explain its under a flimsy piece that was golden for batteries and then the carge area was sub box and amps. I cant wait to see what you come up with for the end product.

Hell yea man. I don't know your overall plan, but I like to think I used the space as best as possible. I had the 4 channel under the passenger side read bench seat. There should be an area in the cargo area below the rear bench as well kind of hard to explain its under a flimsy piece that was golden for batteries and then the carge area was sub box and amps. I cant wait to see what you come up with for the end product.

EXACTLY BRO!!! Theres soooo many spots to put amps/batts!! I love to fabricate too (not that I'm some master ) I havent even glassed by myself but I will eventually on this build! Overall long term goal is 150db in my daily but its gonna be a long road due to slow funds for the project, So most everything I buy is something I can upgrade using so Im saving for certain things and keeping a open mind! I'm all ears on this build lol! Ill update this alot with ideas or pics of mock ups with cardboard lol Its gonna be fun!

Good job on the plasti dipping. Looks like you took some time doing it.

I'm interested to see where it goes from here. :-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Good job on the plasti dipping. Looks like you took some time doing it.

I'm interested to see where it goes from here. :-)

Thanks boss man!!! I did the grill first and it looks a lil rough texture but everything after that came out smooth!!

Heres the grill, it sucks tho cause that whit part that looks like $h!t under the grill on the driver side is the paint chipped off, I want to touch it up but god thats probaby going to cost more that what it'll be work for me, well at least for now anyways! I thought about dipping it lower but it would mess up the contrast balance in my opinion

IMG_4838_20131002220557386_zps425b173a.j

Archived