Scammed, fucked up people.

Maybe we need to start chanting. N8 N8 N8 N8. Now everyone run and hide.

In all seriousness though, that really sucks, and the fucked up fact is that he admitted to it. That should be enough viable evidence to send to Paypal and get your cash back i would think..

POTATO!

I hope not..sending money as a gift over fb would be about the craziest thing I ever did see. If they even asked me to send as gift, id be out.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Take his ass to Judge Alex. He will award you 5 times the amount for fraud. And 5k for intentional fraud and he will prosecute his ass.

truthsayer

I hope that guy really gets what's coming to him, sorry to hear about your loss bro. This just proves that some people suck. I hope you nail him and take him to court so the judge can bend him over with a metal pole.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Post the number on 4chan and tell them to order a shit ton of pizzas in his named and send them to his house.

this

this has been known to happen, I remember one, a couple of years ago when a couple who got caught scamming got sent THOUSANDS of stuffed animals. like thousands, for weeks and weeks. It was brutally amazing

edit for speelling

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived