Most pathetic eletrical

Bro, it's still as bad as 1971 hahahaha

032_zpsbf8d7bee.jpg

comes from the alternator, runs about 6 feet longer than it needs to, bolts to the rustiest clip ever on the frame for some reason, then 6 inches from that an inline crimp, and then the battery positive.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

damn that suck man

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Bro, it's still as bad as 1971 hahahaha

comes from the alternator, runs about 6 feet longer than it needs to, bolts to the rustiest clip ever on the frame for some reason, then 6 inches from that an inline crimp, and then the battery positive.

Notice mine has those same unneeded crimps? WTF? Both + amd - have them, I thought it was a bad hack job with someone replacing the battery at some point. Guess not.

That's about how my wiring looks stock.

My focus to lol

Yeah if I remember right grounds are 8 gauge and positive is 6 gauge. Or at least that what ford says I think. My Rockford 8 gauge looked like the ford 6 gauge.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I think you've misinterpreted the wiring diagram on the car. The big red wire that is coming off of the battery is your charge wire from the alt, it just happens to meet at the starter. the small wire feeds your cars electrical system.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

i love that car! i love all f bodies! lets see a vid of that thing losing some rubber!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

@Tarball... The wiring diagram does indeed show the wire going from Alt to starter, then from starter to battery +. BUT in my car the large red wire goes from Bat + to starter. The "larger" black wire on the back of the Alt goes directly from the Alt to the Bat +. In the 1st picture in this post, I am pointing to the smaller red wire and just below my finger you can see a butt connector where it changes from red to black. This is the same black wire that is shown at the back of the alternator in picture #2. The brown wire in the plug on the side of the Alt feeds the choke heater and is seperate from the rest of the circuits. I zoomed in on the back of the alternator and the wiring looks larger in the pic than it really is. Also, 6 months ago I had to change out the starter and there are only 3 wires going to that, one from the ignition circuit, one to the fuse box, and one from the battery.

@Aj, thanks for the compliment, but this car is not losing any rubber any time soon. It has the original 305 V8 in it, that when brand new put out a whopping 150hp. Needless to say, it doesnt exactly light 'em up easily... and it's a one legger to boot.

Archived