Sundown Audio

Cheap amps with good sq?

Subwoofer Stokes

i know about ohm loads bruh. Its not rocket science. I just dont know what to get for 2 subs or what amp would be able to handle those ohm loads. Im not a complete car audio dumbass.

Asks lots of questions but he knows ohms and is not a dumbass but even after advice there is still tons of posts by him trying to figure out something he should either already know or be able to Google in a minute

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I really liked that, posted about how he knows ohms and stuff, then next post says how he doesn't know what resistance to get on his coils to properly pair up with his amps. OP, really I think your jumping to far in without knowing enough. I've been messing around with systems for a few years now and now I am ready for something like your talking about.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

get off my dick and help someone thats willing to learn you fuckin pricks

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

You really think anyone is going to help you now? Everyone was trying to help you. If you don't know say you don't know. I can see about ten suggestions for you. No one is responsible for spoon feeding you a gear list and an install.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We are trying to by telling you that you are over your head man and we don't want you to waist your money

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Nah yall just think i dont know shit when i already been messing with this for years. I just never wired more than one sub to one amp to get a lower ohm load. Ive always only had one sub to one amp setups, yall act like someone cant get on here and ask a damn question. Im getting the damn level 6s regardless.

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

Good for you. You'll go far in life I can tell.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived