Second Skin Audio

how much power can sundown x15 really take?

No you need to do a full system and not just drop in a woofer and amp and a box and pray for miracles

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So I have another question... How many cubes do I need for 2 x 15s

Look 2 post above yours.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Lemmie answer the real question for you.. how many watts can it take? This sub was designed for abuse ..it can take double the rated rms with no problem. But that doesnt mean you should do it...daily vs competition are two completely different things If you had a comp comming up id say run the 3000 on it for comp no problem..but what you are looking for is a daily application..so id say no more than 1500 watts rms .and if you want louder just build a bigger box with more port area.if still not loud enough by a second sub and run 3000w to two of em..its like sprinting vs running miles .sure you could probably last a lap at full speed but if you were trying to run miles I bet you couldnt make it full speed..gotta pace yourself rite?

I am not a professional but I do have some experience. I also ask alotta questions like everyone else. Hopefully this helps

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Also if youre getting bad voltage drops an extra agm battery will go a longer way than a capacitor..and if you havent upgraded to a high output alternator then thats also something u probably need..bad electrical will fry amps

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived