Need some components to go with 80PRS

Louisiana Bass

So I've ordered an SQ120.4 and two sets of the Rockford Fosgate T1652-S components, along with 64ft^2 of damplifier sound deadening, so I should be able to do a good bit of the doors and some of the floor. If I would decide later on to go active, could I still use the RF T1 components?

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

So I've ordered an SQ120.4 and two sets of the Rockford Fosgate T1652-S components, along with 64ft^2 of damplifier sound deadening, so I should be able to do a good bit of the doors and some of the floor. If I would decide later on to go active, could I still use the RF T1 components?

Is that sound deadening for the whole car?

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

That's a good amount of deadener. I would do front doors and the trunk then track down rattles and apply where the rattles are. Once you get most if the major rattles work in the floor or roof.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

That is good site lots of good info

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Sound deadening is not for whole car. Will do doors really well and use whatever else I have to fix any rattles and such. Trunk is already deadened from previous system.

You'll barely need 16-20sq ft of deadener for the doors only depending on the car.

Be sure to read sounddeadeneshowdown.com if you want to get the most out of your components.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Also, you can email Don from SDS. He's super helpful and will tell you what you NEED ...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived