I wonder if Memphis knows they stole their design for their baskets

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I suppose i ask this question because i bought 2 lanzar max pro 15" subwoofers, I was told lanzar was a lower end brand also, but in reality they held up really well when i hooked one of my 2 hifonics brutus amps to them. wired at one ohm.

Long story short. I blew up one of the speakers in just a few days and the other one i wired down to like 600rms and was playing it like that for a while. The lanzars were only rated too like 1000W rms though and im sure that my hifonics was putting out 1200rms to each speaker if you rate the power on Lanzars scale.

I've been lurking around the forum for a while now and decided to now make a posting, it just seems like you guys are really stuck with name expensive name brands. Is that because other audio equipment like Boss, Pyle, and Audiobahn do not stand up to the power that big name brand amps put out? Can someone explain this to me, I'm a little confused.

I suppose i ask this question because i bought 2 lanzar max pro 15" subwoofers, I was told lanzar was a lower end brand also, but in reality they held up really well when i hooked one of my 2 hifonics brutus amps to them. wired at one ohm.

Long story short. I blew up one of the speakers in just a few days and the other one i wired down to like 600rms and was playing it like that for a while. The lanzars were only rated too like 1000W rms though and im sure that my hifonics was putting out 1200rms to each speaker if you rate the power on Lanzars scale.

I've been lurking around the forum for a while now and decided to now make a posting, it just seems like you guys are really stuck with name expensive name brands. Is that because other audio equipment like Boss, Pyle, and Audiobahn do not stand up to the power that big name brand amps put out? Can someone explain this to me, I'm a little confused.

No its because we'd rather pay once for quality and get a good product vs. Cheap shit.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I got 2 15's from them last year for free to review. They claimed to be 600 watts(rms). Hell naw they weren't. I had them hooked up to a hifonics hfi 1500 and they didn't last more than 5 minutes. I had them in a pre fab atrend box. I don't remember which subs they were, I just know they were supposed to be 600 watts. The customer service is great if that helps.

Is not really the power factor it's the fact that the brands that are most used with the guys (and girls) on here will out perform and last the smaller brands. They will do what they say they will do and much more. The build quality of the subs are also a lot better. A $600 sub will be made with much better component than a $90 sub. Sure, some of the lower brands sound great and will preform if they aren't being clipped or pushed and them there are always exceptions. But the guys on here suggest what they do bc they know that those brands will work for you and have enough experience to know so.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire