Mississippi to Drug Test Welfare Recipients

Posted this before and Ill be damn sure to post it again....

1621828_644535932248300_232500244_n.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Moat work places have a zero tolerance policy this should be no different

Agreed whole-heartedly. I do wonder, with the states pushing for pot legalization, how this would effect that?
no different than having a legal prescription to any other medical drug. As far as recreational legal states I suppose would let marijuana slide in the test, if not theyd run into legal problems with things like tobacco or alcohol etc. Im sure youd have to be a resident of that state for a certain amount of time to qualify for that or at least I'd think.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

yes definitely a good idea probably 70% people on it are on drugs

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Thats BS, the kits and test strips are more than accurate! trust me i know! No daluting your urine either or thats an atomatic fail. This is not that hard of a program to implimate, just takes balls by the States to do it.

those kits won't hold up in court. Probable cause has to be established, we have a constitution, like it or not it protects everyone...

...it would take a REAL lab

Thats BS, the kits and test strips are more than accurate! trust me i know! No daluting your urine either or thats an atomatic fail. This is not that hard of a program to implimate, just takes balls by the States to do it.

those kits won't hold up in court. Probable cause has to be established, we have a constitution, like it or not it protects everyone...

...it would take a REAL lab

If your clean you have nothing to worry about, right? You sign into a contract when you file for assistance, take part in the UA program, piss dirty then it can go to the lab, The kits i have experience with work! + or - its not that complicated! Hold up in court? Rights? Constitution? All that goes out the window when you sign on the dotted line. Pretty simple really. I know what side of the political party your aparrt of with comments like that! Does anyone remember was a GREAT Nation in the 40s & 50s. Has all that been forgotten?

Ok....

As a life long Mississippian AND someone who works along side many of those on "The Draw" (I work in the Bingo Industry- in MS and all over the country)...

I applaud Mississippi's efforts on this, but- it won't work. It is great in theory! And I am ALL for it. But these folks are sneaky. There will be lawyers all over and in this, "fighting for" people who decry discrimination, oh my kids are suffering, on and on.

And don't forget how pitiful the budget in the state of Mississippi is- I'm not talking about us being the poorest state income wise either- I'm talking about how little money the state gets in taxes. I mean, maybe they can get the budget office involved and try to make the math work to show where over time they will "save" money, but I don't see it.

But damnation! I'm all for us giving it a shot. :D I will let you boys know how it turns out for us in the dirty dirty.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

the 50's and 50's weren't all that great for my people (chicano in NM).

I am Libertarian for the most part. I recently medically retired from the US Army after 16 years and think the Constitution is THE LAW. Period.

The idea of a contract saying piss in a cup and pass or your children starve to death is fucking sick. This idea comes from the same people who want people to get the death penalty for an abortion then couldn't give two shits about the kid after it's born.

It would bankrupt any state that fully implemented it...

Archived