Guess I'm just over reacting

Yes you need thick skin around here and don't let things like that bother you.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Guess I'm just over reacting

Let me put it this way, a member on here has had his butthole become a thing of legend. Really, just laugh it off. No malintent here

Damn near all forums are like this one. Install the wrong wing on your 350z on the 350z forum I'm on. People will will start clowning like crazy. The best part of the clowning is the photoshops and the meme's. I like to see how creative people can get.

Hell, I used garage floor epoxy and used the colored flecks. someone said I left out the glitter.

Please dont take stuff personally here. We all love that your puttin in work and appreciate it or we would comment on it :) . keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my current system is finally gone... Guess now I need to make a choice on what I wanna run.. Leaning towards the zv3 18s but that's not set in stone yet.. I can also add that some recent current events in my life have made me decide to fuck my budget and run the most power I can on a single 320 amp alt... I can only fit 5-6 d3100 in the back as well. Any suggestions???? Only have 8-9 cuft net after displacements

I owned a cube here in Japan and I can tell you that room you say is spacious is going to run out quick when you start to build and need room for batts etc. I like the pink, but I wear pink shirts etc and get shit for it all the time, but do I care? FUCK no I live my life regardless of what people think or say, because why? Its my life and it doesnt revolve around others views.

Archived