Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Attention Bassheads Need some support


Recommended Posts

Posted

whats up peeps new here got a problem have a system but not sure if I have the right box should I go ported or not

No, quasi-series tuned 7.5th order passband is what you want.

Posted

^yeah only thing that will work. And I have been voting since the beginning. Hope he wins!

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

I can't tell you much, but I can tell you our efforts are paying off. I know what I know, and it's all I know :ninja:

When you guys vote, also make sure you like the video. It is very helpful ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...