Cheap/good sound deadner alternatives?

True, true.. OK guys im convinced im saving for deadener thats designed for what im using it for. thanks for the input.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

rubberized under coating for under the car can reduce road noise

as for the inside i say bstock second skin or alpha damp

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 2 weeks later...

I used peel and seal from Lowes in my chepo truck...Worked great IMO. 14 bucks for 6inch x 25ft. It stuck well to everything. It was on well still is on the truck that I sold. Never peeled off in the two years I had it.

3a3fea318868674.jpg 2661c4318868678.jpg 9ce648318868687.jpg e3119b318868695.jpg

I was happy with one layer. It did make a difference in road noise and audio sounded cleaner. The real stuff is great but I honestly don't have the budget.

I'm looking into audimute too..looks interesting and cheap 2 ft x 25 ft for $60 or $80 depending on thickness.

Well I tried the GT matt that was 50 mill. It was cheap at 119 for 100 SQ ft. I thought it was ok. I just got 20 SQ FT of NVX sound deadener from Sonic and WOW what a difference. With the GT matt I had to heat it with a heat gun to get it to stick. (It sticks real good when heated) The NVX is way thicker and was super sticky even cold. WOW this stuff is nice stuff. Not a bad price at 59 bucks shipped for 20 ft. I am going to buy more when they get it back in stock and redo my doors.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

or you can get 5x the performance

Si :Jim:

Well I tried the GT matt that was 50 mill. It was cheap at 119 for 100 SQ ft. I thought it was ok. I just got 20 SQ FT of NVX sound deadener from Sonic and WOW what a difference. With the GT matt I had to heat it with a heat gun to get it to stick. (It sticks real good when heated) The NVX is way thicker and was super sticky even cold. WOW this stuff is nice stuff. Not a bad price at 59 bucks shipped for 20 ft. I am going to buy more when they get it back in stock and redo my doors.

Major difference in sound? or just application?

Archived