Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....

leverage ? :P

man that sucks all that stuff you went through just to have the bish seize up

not that i think of it you could blame those guys cause they did not find the problem in the first place and had to return a few times and due to abnormal operation it has caused premature wear

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

You also have video of Fords techs being dicks and smoking over your car too...

You could always become suspicious that they did something to your car to get back at your for being a thorn in their side about the exhaust

id emphasize that you just had it in there for the motor to be looked at cause you had a weird overboost, and iirc they told you motor was fine. from the looks of things now the motor is most definitely not fine

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Seeing that video makes me happy, not because your engine took a dump but you have cold hard proof against ford now. Can't wait to see you stick it to 'em!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Here is the shitty thing about this, Ken and I were talking about a gt500 a couple days before this.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

maybe I missed it but when the tech tried to turn the motor over by hand were all of the acc drive belts removed or "unloaded" from the crank pully?

This car has one belt. If you take it off and it did turn, you'd fuck other shit up. We used a 30" bar and i'm strong as fuck, its locked up dude.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived