LT.Smoke Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 Did your dick fall off yet? Naw I still have my dick. Thanks for asking Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
ILikeEggs Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 I'm atheist & praying doesn't work.. I do hope you get better though.
finkster Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 Did your dick fall off yet? Naw I still have my dick. Thanks for asking Can you have chipotle? This question is important for sanity. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 I'm atheist & praying doesn't work.. I do hope you get better though. really uncalled for at a time like this asshole. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Ninja_v1.0 Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 I'm atheist & praying doesn't work.. I do hope you get better though. really uncalled for at a time like this asshole. i dont see the issue. the man has said nothing on your beliefs.. he still wishes him well When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
miniSPLlancer Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 Sorry for your troubles, I can't imagine going though something like this. I wish you luck and full recovery, keep your spirits high and never give up buddy. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
LT.Smoke Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 Thanks for everything fellas Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 I'm atheist & praying doesn't work.. I do hope you get better though. really uncalled for at a time like this asshole. i dont see the issue. the man has said nothing on your beliefs.. he still wishes him well Title says pray for me, people are, but then he goes to say basically praying is useless... It has nothing to do with someone's beliefs. Which is why he should have said nothing about being athiest or praying not working.Hope you are doing better smoke. Praying for you still Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
SnowDrifter Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 I'm rooting for you the whole way broski. This sucks for sure but there's a light at the end of the tunnel, I know there is ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
LT.Smoke Posted April 2, 2014 Author Report Posted April 2, 2014 Yea there is bro... Its just taking awhile to reach it Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.