Finally, an intelligent post! BCEA is a great place and Perry is one of the most knowledgable guys in the industry

huh?

you needed to read this,... when your strapped at .35 ?

my EXACT thought.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

.3 daily for years an yea I wired a 12 k at .175 it played till I hit a low note on micasa song an popped a fet

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

if you go back a few pages, the secret to popping your windshield lies there!

image.jpg

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

My setup has changed and I haven't updated

three 9515 d2's + parallel = .33 ohm

U say one sentence about wiring to .33 ohms clammed and everything Ur ever going to do apparently is .33 and not possible.. retarded huh? I agree?

My setup has changed and I haven't updated

three 9515 d2's + parallel = .33 ohm

U say one sentence about wiring to .33 ohms clammed and everything Ur ever going to do apparently is .33 and not possible.. retarded huh? I agree

If you're gonna talk shit Jeff, at least do it in comprehensible English.

.33 is possible, all positives together, all negatives together.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

once again.. i give up.

Something I said?

No

saying a amplifier has anything to do with impedance is funny is what im getting at.

And you bragging you can play at .15, shows your enclosure is a pile of shit....

Relax.

Never said I play at .15 at shows.

I am wired to half ohm nominal right now. Yes, I have wired as low as a quarter for shows. That's what I do; I enjoy competing. And part of that is squeezing as much power as I can out of my amps.

Does this hit a soft spot with you because you snapped real quick? I was just sharing some knowledge and I apologize if that got you upset.

Edit: was your statement towards me or the OP? I'm having a hard time figuring that out now that I re-read the conversation.

Dude. Your good. Your misunderstanding ;). Nothing to towards you.

Archived