miniSPLlancer Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 I know there use to be a guy on caco but he no longer makes em. Just trying to find out where I can get 1 or 2. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 I'm pretty sure he still makes them, google psychoacoustics port. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
SnowDrifter Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 ^^Yup. Bill Lolo Makes these slick adjustable metal ports ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ToNasty Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 8" sonotube from home depot ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
certifiednut Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 you could also find some metal spiral bell mouths for air vents, and some tube. these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves
never knows best Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 make some- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91230-home-made-port-flares/
miniSPLlancer Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 I just ordered an adjustable psychoport, problem solved. Thanks guys for the input. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
herbykw Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 I just made my own, the plastic pipe I found was thicker and took a little more work then regular PVC. On the 8" I had one split. Takes a LOT more to heat up. Good luck. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.