Jump to content

wow, an article on what not to do with your car


Recommended Posts

Posted

#6 - Mods cut the resale cost of the vehicle.

The article pretty much says what everyone knows about cars/bikes/boats and everything else, once you modify it, it reduces the chance of an easy sell because it is no longer stock.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

#6 - Mods cut the resale cost of the vehicle.

The article pretty much says what everyone knows about cars/bikes/boats and everything else, once you modify it, it reduces the chance of an easy sell because it is no longer stock.

So does driving it off the lot...

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

I imagine it's intended for people who never want to work on there car.....and have every intention to sell it. Not for those of us that want to modify and personalize. Plus, with the exception of the paint job, all the examples mentioned would be no problem going right back to stock.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

The exhaust and a few small things won't hurt the sale, but custom paint and some other major items can be a put off for many people

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

#1: GFY it makes me happy

#2: GFY it makes me happy

#3: GFY it gives me privacy

#4: GFY it makes me comfy

#5: GFY I like the sound

Posted

TY OP for the article... While I don't agree to the article very much, I DID find a useful link for my fellow forum members over at ClubLexus. There's bumpers, catalytic converters, and other miscellaneous parts on there that would save people thousands to find salvaged.

Many thanks!

Posted

TY OP for the article... While I don't agree to the article very much, I DID find a useful link for my fellow forum members over at ClubLexus. There's bumpers, catalytic converters, and other miscellaneous parts on there that would save people thousands to find salvaged.

Many thanks!

Not sure if this is a sly advertisement for another forum......? You seem very grateful for a link which was intended to be a laugh for us since we all have modded cars here

Posted

LOL, read down to the link they provided for used OEM parts below (partmyride).

Members in my forum function have been having problems with their catalytic converts (the ones near the headers) lately, and therefore I thought the link would be useful, or a great place to start to look for parts for their cars, as each of the cats on our cars for the ones near the headers are in the $1.5k+ range.

Like I said, I'm just like you guys, I enjoy my modded cars ;)

2s8rajr.jpg

og9i82.jpg

942067_456596311096614_185846718_n.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 597 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...