Azagtoth502 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Real world experience > staring at computer models all day. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
hispls Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Interesting thread. The couple of his designs I've seen in person were really loud for what was in them. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again.
MrSkippyJ Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Real world experience < staring at computer models all day. I'm guessing you wanted to use ">" instead. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
fecupe2001 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 lol i would guess that I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Azagtoth502 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Err yes ....thank you. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
MrSkippyJ Posted August 13, 2014 Report Posted August 13, 2014 any time! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
shaggyjohnson Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 This is fucking awesome. I bought a design a month ago, and there isnt shit for plans to be found anywhere, not my email inbox, junk inbox, any inbox. I emailed this kid a few times and hes being a bitch. I see I am not the only person not happy with PWK.
GSanders17 Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 This is fucking awesome. I bought a design a month ago, and there isnt shit for plans to be found anywhere, not my email inbox, junk inbox, any inbox. I emailed this kid a few times and hes being a bitch. I see I am not the only person not happy with PWK.Well people won't have to worry about him for too much longer since he is going to be employed by ad designs and not doing pwk work anymore!
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 This is fucking awesome. I bought a design a month ago, and there isnt shit for plans to be found anywhere, not my email inbox, junk inbox, any inbox. I emailed this kid a few times and hes being a bitch. I see I am not the only person not happy with PWK.Well people won't have to worry about him for too much longer since he is going to be employed by ad designs and not doing pwk work anymore! Oh no what are we going to do without him? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.