Second Skin Audio

Tips/Tools for building IN trunk?

boom50cal

Doing a Tantric HD 15 in the trunk, firing forward sealed off...

Need some tips for building in the trunk.

Can't fit a 6 cube enclosure in through the back of the trunk, can somewhat fit one thru the front opening.

Any specific tools? Read something about a kreg jig or something like that?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Its cheap though. You will need the pocket screws as well and its much easier with two people.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a couple decent builds on here that show a good amount of how to build in a trunk ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Been studying several of them, marios bad ass builds to name specific.

Kreg jig, me and my dad doing it, I bet we can get it done. Pics will for sure be posted. Hoping to start next week after we replace the flywheel in this 6.0 powerstroke. Dropping the transmission abd transfer case = no fun.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Just remember the screws are there to hold the wood while it dries. So you plenty of it. I use a wet rag to clean up the mess as I go.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived