MoFatt0529 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I came to this online community to meet new people find new ideas share opinions and learn, It doesnt seem like such a friendly place, first I made a post "lets see some wires" and that got deleted, then I made a post asking a bout two brands I'T WAS NOT A VS. THREAD and It got locked , I was just asking about two different brands how they looked similar, I guess I'm just breaking the rules left and right. any idea why my lets see wires post got deleted?
Skax Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 starting a post off with 2 different brands is a bad start without turning into a vs imo 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
MoFatt0529 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 I guess your right, i screwed up then
LT.Smoke Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I have no Idea why your thread about wires or whatever you say it was got deleted but a product comparison is vs thread no matter how you look at it... Friendly piece of advice Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
MoFatt0529 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 I did screw up the amplifier post, I mad a post asking to see wires and how they ran them, it said everyone likes to see wires, by that I meant installers, people who do things themselves (everyone on the forum) and it got deleted, still not sure why
Krakin Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I dunno Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
audiofanaticz Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 You say its not a vs thread, but you make a thread asking about a piece of shit amp costing 10X cheaper than a RF amp and wondering if there the same... Sounds like brand a vs brand b to me.
MoFatt0529 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 Ya I already said I screwed that one up...
LT.Smoke Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Ok we will close this discussion then since you got your answers Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
n8ball2013 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Or maybe you posted in the wrong section and it disappeared. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.