Hands in the air now. Rough idle, shitty start, odd smell.

I don't know much about engines, but I'm sorry you are having to deal with this shit man

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Blazers don't have multiple fuel injectors. They have a fuel spider that uses poppet valved to distribute the fuel. It is a noted problem with older models poppet valves sticking causing too much fuel to pass through.

EDIT: Here's a video of what im talking about. ALso read the description. Im not saying you need to do this, just some good info.

the catalytic converters are notorious for problems on these trucks kyle.. when i was having problems with mine when i first got it that was one of the first things i was told to check and WALLAH it was clogged... deleted it cause we don't have emissions.. but its a cheap part for these trucks

never mind see you did clean it

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

im no mechanic man.. most of what i know has been from personal experience and what others have told me

you have 2 thing on your side with these trucks... parts are cheap and they're simple to work on lol start searching forums (s-10 forums) theres an abundant amount of info on these trucks floating around

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

If it hasn't already been said; sulphur/rotten eggs smell from the exhaust is usually a clogged catalytic converter. If you can temporarily unbolt it from the exhaust, then crank the car and see if it starts easier. Won't be cheap to replace.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Hey Kyle, check the cat converter...I bet that's the rotten egg smell :rofl:

Seriously though, I dont understand the random misfires. I'm going to assume that you are 100% sure the spark plugs are all tourqed right and the wire boots are snug on the plugs. I know when my tahoe fuel pump went out, I got a CEL with a bank 1 & bank 2 lean codes for the O2 sensors, but never a misfire code.

Archived