White Lightning Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.Read it on a t-shirt somewhere. Walmart I think Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 When I catch you I'm gonna bust yo head to the white meat - My pops and bernie mac
philrab Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 From a combat instructor I had - No such thing as a fair fight. Cheaters usually win. Don't leave any witnesses to say it wasn't a fair fight. From an EOD guy - What I do when I'm handling a really big IED is go into my happy place, where it's all cigars and naked women, and I'm skull fucking the asshole that put this damned thing together. From a combat convoy operator - This is the only job in the whole damned Army where road rage can be justifiably called an occupational skill. From an Apache pilot - All this crap about flying combat aircraft being like video games is BS. It's a Hell of a lot of fun. I giggle every time I see one of these camel shaggers raise an AK, and I get to shoot back with 20mm. From multiple people during multiple mortar attacks - I shoulda joined the damned Air Force. From a coonass (cajun version of a redneck) - I was so mad, I didn't know whether to shit or go blind. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
philrab Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 Breathing life back into this one. From my great uncle to my father talking about me: Carl 'dat boy is growin so quick you oughta just taken them doors off the fridge. Food'll get eaten before it's room temperature. From a hillbilly: That guy always does shit the hard way. He'd go around his elbow to reach his asshole. From a guy I used to race with in SCCA Solo2: When you're really cooking (on the track), there's a hair thin line between "woohoo that was a great run" and "goddammit what did I break this time?!" From my Dad, and plenty of others: If common sense was gunpowder he'd struggle to blow his own nose. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
77-AUDIO Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 My ex is half Indian half pit bull. If shes not on the war path, she sitting on her ass growling I see said the blind man into the deaf mans ear... I can switch hands and gain a stroke. lack of planning on your part, doesn't constitute an emergency on my part.. close enough for government work. move the port.. UNKNOWN PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
BigManAC Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 "Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya" -unknown "Something worth doing is worth doing right" - my mother "I think therefore I am" (Cogito ergo sum) -Descartes "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade....then sell that lemonade for $2 a cup" -myself 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
77-AUDIO Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 be like the newspaper bitch, hit the front door. Jamie Maddrox.. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
LoudBimmer Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 fuck her right in the pussy- some random dude
77-AUDIO Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 adams butthole PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Nightshade Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 " I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one, you know, I'd just do...things." -The Joker "You want a toe? I can get you a toe, with nail polish too." -Walter, The Big Lebowski "The eyes are the windows to the soul."-William Shakespeare "That girl has a budder face. Everything looks good budder face."-Unknown "Good artists borrow, great artists steal"-Pablo Picasso "If you ain't first you're last."-Ricky, Reese Bobby " What's the score here? What's next?"-Raul Duke aka Hunter S. Thompson 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.