Ahmed Johnson Posted April 3, 2016 Report Posted April 3, 2016 I'm dropping a wrench on your buss bars if I see this, lol
hdorre Posted April 4, 2016 Author Report Posted April 4, 2016 Longest build ever.... youre right. i should just tear it out. Longest build ever....lol, he needs something long to balance out all the short things. lol The next post you put better be videos. Ill take a vid when the snow slows down I'm dropping a wrench on your buss bars if I see this, lolthe scary part about this post is that youll actually do it haha On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
rocking.that.eclipse Posted April 4, 2016 Report Posted April 4, 2016 So Slamology? I got a bed you could bunk with... if you don't mind getting friendly
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 6, 2016 Report Posted April 6, 2016 I was just gonna ask if you were going. I'm a little pissed Kyle's not going because my dick can't suck itself, lol
crispy_chick3n Posted April 6, 2016 Report Posted April 6, 2016 I was just gonna ask if you were going. I'm a little pissed Kyle's not going because my dick can't suck itself, lol depends how hard you try... This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 6, 2016 Report Posted April 6, 2016 I can't, my back hurts and I got fat problems, lol
Aj11 Posted April 28, 2016 Report Posted April 28, 2016 So the snow stopped... jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
hdorre Posted April 28, 2016 Author Report Posted April 28, 2016 So the snow stopped... Lol i was going to wait to post these.. but.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
hdorre Posted May 6, 2016 Author Report Posted May 6, 2016 On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 6, 2016 Report Posted May 6, 2016 That last post should be in 18+..................... Jo, lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.