hdorre Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 Hunter, the doors look very good, Escpecially your first set and on a college budget. Very impressed with the work kid, now come do mine so we can hit turkey drag. Aww, thanks <3 LOL.. I appreciate it! I learned a LOT of tricks and tips from doing mine. Its a shame that you're so far away, or id help you with yours IF YOU DO ALL THE SANDING On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 you learn enough you look at it and are like well shit now I want to do them differently right? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hdorre Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 you learn enough you look at it and are like well shit now I want to do them differently right? I don't even have to tell you You know the feeling lol On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 Im off from school for the next few weeks. Let me know if you want to throw something together. I even cleaned out and rearranged my shop today THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
JNells Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 you learn enough you look at it and are like well shit now I want to do them differently right? Nailed it! Pretty much sums it up for me too!! Haha Malibu Build Log
hdorre Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 Im off from school for the next few weeks. Let me know if you want to throw something together. I even cleaned out and rearranged my shop today Hell yeah.. Ill be down to meet up once my doors, pillars, and dash at least are done. Subs, thats a different story. I have an mono amp being "held" for me.. I just need to pay. I didnt forget about the Jervis thing either On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
hdorre Posted June 16, 2014 Author Report Posted June 16, 2014 Well.. an update on the doors and pillars.. Im not finishing them. Key word is "I'm." I don't wanna put him on blast.. but some fheg in Arizona is taking care of them. He's filling them with short strand filler, filling with smoother filler, sanding, priming, sanding, priming again, and then painting. Talk about a workout lol Now, heres what I started with.. Eh, i liked it. It served its purpose. After I took it out, I could barely break it.. and even getting as far as i did, i put in work lol Everything out: Then I found out something FUCKING AMAZING!! By my strut mounts, theres plastic covering them. What i didnt realize is that theres a hole that goes STRAIGHT through. The hole is huge too. So, I took out my drill and went to town. This makes wiring everything so much easier, because I don't have to hide really any wires. Then, I checked the time.. I need to head to work soon.. So i didnt have much time. Instead of making even more of a mess by cleaning up those holes, I started taping. Ill get to cleaning up the holes another time. This was all I had time for. I think you guys will like my amp rack idea On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
hdorre Posted June 16, 2014 Author Report Posted June 16, 2014 Oh, that last hole is for a power run. See the run in the last pic, that'll run through the cut hole. I just ran out of time. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
funky Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 I have the 3sixty.2 also I have used all three i think .2 is easiest to tune! I am ready to see this done man! Learn to live life, not just be alive! The QX build log-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178358-06-infinity-qx56-rebuild/ Carbon build-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187645-civic-wall-build-4-dc-xlm2-15s-it-is-playing-videos-on-friday-pics-updated/ Chode Box-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/182547-chodes-triple-kerf-box-build-box-done-and-playing-videos-up/ Kenny's Build-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169916-k3n12ocks-05-xb-tiny-rockford-fosgate-amps-sotm-may-2014-pg-8/ Dan's Slant Box-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185711-slant-box-i-built/ You Tube-http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGXvMZHvEhYMmyjgxpPGiJA Never do anything you would not want to explain to the paramedics!
hdorre Posted June 17, 2014 Author Report Posted June 17, 2014 I have the 3sixty.2 also I have used all three i think .2 is easiest to tune! I am ready to see this done man!Yes, its a dream to tune.. on both the Palm and computer. I don't see myself switching anytime soon.. Unless I'm given a BitTen LOL On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.