Sonic Electronix

I noticed it's easier to do hair tricks with lower tuned boxes and obviously more cone area. My buddy does hair tricks of the same intensity that I see on youtube with setups with like 4 18's and he's only running 2 crossfire xs v.2 15's in a 12 cube box with 3 6 inch aero ports. He's tuned to like 28 hz or something like that. I can hair tricks slightly less intense as his with my setup in sig. It obviously also depends on the vehicle too. It's easier to do a hair trick walled too obviously but like others said ti's all about box design. i see so many hair tricks on youtube that I get bored with em but when you actually do one you won't be able to help but crack a smile.

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

I noticed it's easier to do hair tricks with lower tuned boxes and obviously more cone area. My buddy does hair tricks of the same intensity that I see on youtube with setups with like 4 18's and he's only running 2 crossfire xs v.2 15's in a 12 cube box with 3 6 inch aero ports. He's tuned to like 28 hz or something like that. I can hair tricks slightly less intense as his with my setup in sig. It obviously also depends on the vehicle too. It's easier to do a hair trick walled too obviously but like others said ti's all about box design. i see so many hair tricks on youtube that I get bored with em but when you actually do one you won't be able to help but crack a smile.

I think its the stories that makes this crap so great.

Playing at tuning frequency moves the most controlled air out of the port, at tuning your woofer will have the least excursion.

Just something to thing about.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I'm hoping the new ct exo is one of these "hair trick subs" you speak of. haha

I've been hearing it's allot like the z4

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage