Sonic Electronix

Hair tricks have a lot to do with box design. Can have the beat subs for hair tricks and never do one with out the box design.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

No biggy, just making sure you know that its not all about the speakers.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

you have to have hair to do a hair trick. can have 24 12s and a bald guy and still no hair trick.

cheapest way to move hiar is to buy a 10$ blow dryer at walmart. saves time and money form buying subs ammps wires and making and designing the proper box.

and most importantly finding the best excurting sub!!

let me take it a step further and blow you mind (and hair)

what if you build a loud system that does 160 on the dash!!! and your poor misfortune only brings you demos of bald dudes? dang guess your not loud then...that would suck!!!!

I think the question you were looking for is how deep do my pockets need to be.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived