Choice of performance cars up to ~150k

Yes you can still change the oil in your own car, but the costs of the fluids is also very expensive

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

get a banged Toyota Supra. :wackit3:

+1+1 !! Or even better, get 2 Toyota supras:) one TT For weekends and one ST for daily haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

How about this; fully loaded Raptor with the balance put towards suspension upgrades.

Camburg was selling their built raptor a while back for like $48k, Was bad as fuck

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Fully loaded GTR or buy a something like a Supra and drop 100k in mods....that would rip so hard. Sootootoo!!

Or if you're not into imports, find a 70' Challenger and get her dragged up.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Judging by your age I'd guess you don't have any experience driving vehicles like the ones being recommended so I would also ask your friend if he can send you to a performance driving school, because without experience any of these high end sports cars could quickly end your life.

Actually, I do. I appreciate the concern though

2013 SRT Viper GTS insert x1000 drool icons

This is actually a serious consideration for me. I have been looking into them

If you have the chance, Be different and buy a car style you love, not something off the floor, and invest money into a sick ass motor setup. Be different, don't be the average guy who has the same car as everyone else. Not only will you have a sick ass car you can say you built, that is all you. And still have some cash left over for any other additions you may want later down the road for it. Just my thoughts.

Honestly, if it was my choice thats what I would do, but I do not have that option. Recently finished a 1j swap into a Cressida that was all done by my friend and I. There is no feeling like mashing the peddle, throwing around a car that you built with your hands, blood, and sweat!

Does it have to be from a dealer?

As in new

Correct sir

GTR's are flat out beasts. But maintenance cost on any high end car is crazy. A complete fluid exchange on a GTR is somewhere in the 2300$ range. I would invest in something that would have a return or a house. But yohr money, buy whatever you want

If you read anything you would know thats not an option.

What are you talking about?

I meant investing in other things. Not my choice. My choice is the car with stipulations

First off, I hope you know how to handle any of these cars. You can die, or worse yet, kill a mini van full of babies.

Second, fuck you for inheriting one :)

Third, GT-R is my vote.

PS- All you guys talking about maintenance costs, its still a car. Oil changes can still be done in the driveway.

Yes sir I am very responsible with my cars and would never endanger other peoples lives

Seriously on all the routine maintenance. I can get all that for free anyways lol and do it myself If I had to

Yes you can still change the oil in your own car, but the costs of the fluids is also very expensive

Free. Perks of having extremely loyal friends and employees that used to work for you

How about this; fully loaded Raptor with the balance put towards suspension upgrades.

Over the course of owning many many cars (I get bored so I buy/sell/trade constantly) I have determined that I am a car guy. I love big trucks but cannot replace the feeling of a car

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Sounds like you got it all figured out. Just a question what buisness did or do you have?

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I would go Jeep Srt8 with a Hennessey package ... Nice riding suv but an AWD boosted monster too

Or

Alpha Omega Gtr ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived