Advice needed to stop a female refusal

If you're putting it that far on a pedestal you have already lost.

Realize that there's 4 billion women in the world and when you flip them upside down they are all pretty much identical. She is not a special little snowflake and I assure you if she's 24 years old and single, at least 4 or 5 dudes have already gotten completely sick of her shit and dumped her.

Watch the documentary "Pimps up, hoes down". I find it a source of inspiration.

Good shit.

I agree with jacob. Or you can pretend you have a stutter. It works

Wtf. You on timeout from this thread

Ya ok, thats why i have a speech problem and it was actually an advantage

This thread is starting to get dumb. Throw yourself outthere and just see what happens.

Be yourself, if that doesn't work, she most likely isn't attracted to you and or knows of your gym's extra curricular activities.

On the other hand if you have to ask and dont know what to do or say. Then yes, she is most likely out of your league. :2girls:

But it never hurts to ask.

truthsayer

This thread is starting to get dumb. Throw yourself outthere and just see what happens.

Glad I'm not the only one. Used to stutter a lot!!! It's very faint now but I normally get stuck on words. Esp when I talk to ppl I don't know. Makes it worse for me..

Just go up to her ad ask her out on a date. Don't be scared.

so how long is he supposed to play "pretend"? lying right off the bat just to get attention?...c'mon man. gotta be yourself always.

If you've fucked all her coworkers odds are she knows about it.

Otherwise, you're an emt right? Or paramedic?

Either way, wear your uniform and a badge and if she seems interested, offer her a ridealong on a not so gory call.

Bitches love uniforms and badges ;)

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Yeah I'm awkward as crap around attractive females... but it's getting better lol. If you actually talk her though I would just toss in asking her to dinner at the end of the conversation. If she says no. Oh well it happens. There are other women out there.

If you've fucked all her coworkers odds are she knows about it.

Otherwise, you're an emt right? Or paramedic?

Either way, wear your uniform and a badge and if she seems interested, offer her a ridealong on a not so gory call.

Bitches love uniforms and badges ;)

That's a lie. They say they love uniforms but I'm a firefighter/EMT and I have NEVER had a woman come up to me ever. Same goes for tattoos. Lol I figured a bunch a tattoos plus the whole firefighter things would be a deadly combo but nope. Hasn't helped me a bit. Probably because I have no game though :lol:

To OP... What sets this girl apart from all the thee women you never had an issue talking to? If it's meant to be it will be. If she turns you down, that's her loss man.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived