Well, when a man with a gun enters my business and my gun isn't on my person, he can pretty much threaten me with anything he wants... blue costume or not.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Whoa!

He had a gun!

Probably a law abiding citizen too.

Sick of fucks blasting their music in residential neighbor hoods being pricks...

Wait, and now he is a racist because he doesn't like your taste in music?

He obviously didn't make any threats with the gun you claimed he had, he also didn't seem to go out of his way in any way to brandish his firearm, nor did he seem to be of any sort of threat to you due to how you worded what you said seemed rather cocky and childish at best. Lastly you didn't seem to call the cops or have the angry person arrested.

After all your telling this story and seemed to leave out a great bit of info, or made up a lot of info so you could try to act cool on the internet, right? Because you decided to be a smart ass to an "angry guy with a gun"...

Maybe you thought you would add the word gun in the title to feel like a bad ass, or maybe just more attention.

Just find it odd that you use angry man had a gun but yet you failed to mention anything else regarding his gun, but it was oh so important to put it in the title....

I call bullshit on 99% of this story.

probably

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I doubt it was a cop, and I doubt the gun was pointed or threatened him like you described audio fanaticz.. But it's not uncommon for people to have guns with license to carry... (Especially in Louisiana where it says he's from)

Whether or not he had a gun and this and that... As I said I would've handled it the same way given I was conducting myself and my business within my legal rights... (And a gun barrel wasn't in my face) I'd be a smart ass too. If he came in calm and respectful it'd be a completely different story... But come at me out of pocket and with disrespect, expect the same in return with a side of heavy sarcasm!

Oh and I wouldn't of called the cops either... unless he actually did something.

But that's just me

Whoa!

He had a gun!

Sick of fucks blasting their music in residential neighbor hoods being pricks...

He obviously didn't make any threats with the gun you claimed he had, he also didn't seem to go out of his way in any way to brandish his firearm, nor did he seem to be of any sort of threat to you due to how you worded what you said seemed rather cocky and childish at best. Lastly you didn't seem to call the cops or have the angry person arrested.

After all your telling this story and seemed to leave out a great bit of info, or made up a lot of info so you could try to act cool on the internet, right? Because you decided to be a smart ass to an "angry guy with a gun"...

Maybe you thought you would add the word gun in the title to feel like a bad ass, or maybe just more attention.

Just find it odd that you use angry man had a gun but yet you failed to mention anything else regarding his gun, but it was oh so important to put it in the title....

... & in the OP "story" he refers to the angry guy wearing a 'blue costume' that NTFD to you that he worked for the city ... then said in a few posts later that he was a cop - "Just a guy in a blue costume with a gun".

So in actuality a pissy cop came to your business to give you shit, ... allegedly ... & all police officers have duty weapons, yes? So a pissy, or you called angry person, a cop in uniform, came to your business with a gun, ... Duh! ... & it was likely more about others pissing & moaning about vehicles that are out & about, ... not necessarily you, or what went on at your business. ... & he probably did try to dictate the conversation & talk down to you 7 ways from Sunday, but the kidnapping? What? Did he say there are noise laws that people can be ticketed on & went so far as to say you can be cuffed & stuffed on, booked, & maybe your idea of kidnapping actually meant that &/or depending on the day of the week, or time of it, you might be spending the night at their discretion?

Hmmm, ...

Either way, ... if anything is true, a cop came to your business today, & he had on his duty belt with his firearm.

That. Is. About. It.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

I doubt it was a cop, and I doubt the gun was pointed or threatened him like you described audio fanaticz.. But it's not uncommon for people to have guns with license to carry... (Especially in Louisiana where it says he's from)

Whether or not he had a gun and this and that... As I said I would've handled it the same way given I was conducting myself and my business within my legal rights... (And a gun barrel wasn't in my face) I'd be a smart ass too. If he came in calm and respectful it'd be a completely different story... But come at me out of pocket and with disrespect, expect the same in return with a side of heavy sarcasm!

Oh and I wouldn't of called the cops either... unless he actually did something.

But that's just me

I am in no way saying it is uncommon for people to carry.

I have a concealed carry permit myself, and legally carry.

What I disagree with is the big attention grabber of "angry man with gun" in the topic title, then one you read the topic nothing is mentioned. So at that point why even put that as a topic title.

Its rather useless.

Threats where also made according to the poster since the first line in the post is "threatened to kidnap me and throw me in a cage". Keep in mind that "an angry man with a gun" said this to him........

But yet he has the nerve to be cocky with this individual who again is "an angry man with a gun".

The story does not add up one bit, angry guy with gun, threatening kidnapping (first felony), false imprisonment (second felony), and technically a 3rd felony could be charged under some circumstances since the guy is threatening acts of harm while carrying a deadly weapon.

Yet the posters day goes on like nothing happens until you get home and post the story on the internet and attempt to talk it up a great bit.

Now you can handle it which ever way you want, but again things don't add up.

I know myself (even with my sidearm on me) would not antagonize "an angry man with a gun" that is in my business, let alone a person that is already in a hostile state of mind.

With all the lunatics out there now days you have no idea what he will do if you say the wrong words to him, and with in a blink of an eye you will be in the ER, or dead.

Thats common sense, something that seems to be lacking from the op and you if you think it is fine to do, but thats just my opinion.

Oh, and driving around a residential neighbor hood blasting your music is not legal and usually a noise ordnance, and rather a dick move for not giving your neighbors at least a little respect, and any old basshead that has been in this a while will agree with this.

I can see your point AF, I agree with a lot of what you said... If I felt threatened like he would actually do those things and not just the ramblings of a worked up old timer.

I am certainly not saying that's ok to blast in neighborhoods or piss people off.. In fact I've been approached many times, and 99/100 I respond respectfully and just turn it down, (I'm not THAT loud so I don't know what effects other people when I'm jamming on my way to work) but there's always that 1 asshole who wants to take out his whole life on you...

The "crazy" guy in story sounds like the 1%... That's all I was saying. Hehe

I guess I take every story I read on the internet as a "fish" story and there are going to be embellishments and bias in any story like this.

As they say there are 2 sides to a story, and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Personally, I'd look into local codes and see if there is a noise ordinance in that area. Most that I'm familiar with in my area do not apply during business hours in industrial areas, or business in certain zones. From what you're describing, where you're located is probably exempt noise ordinances, in which case you could just grin and happily tell him to fuck off. If/when he cuffs you, get a good lawyer and go on a vacation courtesy of the local PD.

If you were blasting in a residential area late in the evening, I'd say you had it coming, but this sounds like some short dick with a badge and an attitude problem.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Whoa!

He had a gun!

For the second time, the angry man WAS A COP. I don't mean to yell at you but FFS, I eluded to that fact in the OP and then later, I point blank said he was a cop when another member suggested that I call the cops on him.

He he didn't brandish his weapon and I never once so much as eluded to the possibility that he did. I said "an angry man with a gun" not, "an angry man brandishing a gun". I wasn't "blasting music" in a residential area, I was demoing my truck for a potential customer in front of my store in a commercially zoned area on a piece of property that covers ~4-5 acres. The truck never moved, no one was even sitting in it and I didn't even play an entire song.

As for his being a threat to me, he didn't have to touch the gun in order to be a threat to me because if he had used his gun, it's very unlikely that he'd have been reprimanded in any way. Moreover, one of the first things out his mouth was the Shreveport police no longer issue music citations. Instead, according to him, they take you straight to jail with no questions asked.

As for adding the word gun in the title... of course I did it for attention. Forgive me but, every time I make a thread I like to have it grab people's attention. That's how you get a lot of people to read what you have to say. In case you've not read a newspaper, provocative titles aren't a new thing. Matter of fact, they've been around for centuries. As for leaving out details, I'm sure I did leave out a lot of them. Like the fact he was wearing a flack jacket and a hat. And the fact that he asked my name and whether or not I owned the business. Oh and, he asked for my ID too but I didn't show it to him. I did, however, tell him my name. Also, I didn't mention that there were at least three other people in my shop at the time. Oh and, the guy who owns the body shop next to me was watching the ordeal from outside my back door because, as I did mention, the man went into his shop and many others accusing people before he entered mine. I'm sure there are more details but I'm sorry, I can't remember them all.

Also, I never said I was sarcastic to the guy. Of course I wasn't sarcastic... he had a gun. I wasn't trying to be a "badass" at that time or on the internet. I simply came here and told the story and if you took my tongue in cheek storytelling as acting like a badass, I'm sorry. Perhaps you didn't understand what you read. Since you didn't even get that he's a cop, I think that's a viable possibility. ;-)

Lastly, here's what the owner of another business a few doors down posted on his Facebook page yesterday evening:

https://www.facebook.com/nocturnal.kreations/posts/1437316606522646?notif_t=mention

If you like, I'd be happy to tell you my address and give you the names of the other businesses in this complex in case you care to verify my story. I don't lie. I also don't appreciate being called a liar, in case you were wondering.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived