Another 8-12's 4th in a Explorer build...

Looks awesome

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

That's bad ass. Idk why but I would want to display something weird in the box like naked barbies as strippers or something.

Kicker

ZXS 1500.1

Solo-Baric S12L72 (2)

ZX 650.4

KSC693 6x9 (4)

PKD1 1/0 AWG

K-Series RCA's

4 AWG Big 3

85 Monte Carlo

Untitled-1_zps551b34ad.png

What year is the Ex? Looks 3rd gen to me

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Love explorer builds man!!

I too thought about going 8 12s. I have an 07 that's is under construction. Decided on 6 15s

Here is what mine looks like.

Have you put it on the meter yet? I'm curious what numbers you're doing!

Also, what gen is your ex?

IMG_438079571713_zpsrtdebuo2.jpeg

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Always tuned in for another explorer build! Looks good so far man keep up the good work!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I went to a local comp. this past weekend at NW Audio. They put me in Mod. 2001-4000. I believe AB rates the 750.1 at 2200 watts at 4 ohms which obviously isn't ideal for that class. For the $50 entry fee, I got to do two runs. I did a sweep first at volume 20. My deck is a Kenwood kdc396 I think, yep a cheapy. Peak was at 45hz, and metered 146.8. All windows up.

I'm set up to play on click 27 clean, 28 is dirty but nothing gets hot or stinky, by the way. I have a thumb drive full of decaf, and I can play everything at click 28. Sometimes however the thumb drive becomes "dislodged" at 28. No smells, subs barely warm, amp barely warm.

So, my thinking was to burp at 45hz and roll up to click 28 and maybe bump 29 if it felt right. The instant I hit click 25, the cd skipped. Tried again, same result. Had I been thinking clearly, I should have changed frequencies, probably higher, and tried. I have'nt listened to any cd's with this wall yet. I never even thought about the thumb drive having issues, and a cd will probably be worse. Anyways, at click 24, it hit 151.6 at 45hz. windows up. I did however win my class lol, my class of two participants!

Does it seem odd for this to peak at 45hz? Is it because I did the sweep at too low a volume? The lower stuff is definately more violent and windy both windows down. I used to have 1 18" Mayhem in 6 cu.ft. at 33hz, sub up port back in the cargo area, and it peaked at 45hz. Just seems odd....christ, now I'm rambling

It might feel more violent but higher shit meters better, that's why burp cars always burp at higher frequencies. And in that organization you have to meter sealed? Usually when you open a window it does seem more violent because air is pressurizing different, your vehicle also might have something to do with it.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived