Remember to write the serial number next time. And as far as the case. You described it as thoroughly as possible so he bid knowing you had replaced it and was OK with it. He screwed himself if he said he got it in good condition and then later it cracked. You are not responsible after it is delivered and he accepted it as is. I highly doubt he would win. Worse case scenarion is you lose but you can claim that insurance for mistreatment of your package that could have made the glass weaker in some way

Damn that is fdup hope u win.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

No negative feedback yet but I'm sure its coming. I think if I win the case the buyer is not permitted to leave negative feedback, we will see.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

from the sounds of it you should be fine. and yes if you win buyer can not leave you feedback. positive or negative.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Remember to write the serial number next time. And as far as the case. You described it as thoroughly as possible so he bid knowing you had replaced it and was OK with it. He screwed himself if he said he got it in good condition and then later it cracked. You are not responsible after it is delivered and he accepted it as is. I highly doubt he would win. Worse case scenarion is you lose but you can claim that insurance for mistreatment of your package that could have made the glass weaker in some way

Well said hazestorm23... The buyer knew about the glass screen. You described it very well, weren't deceptive, and showed pictures. He agreed to "buy it now," and took possession of the package. Once he takes possession of the package, it's his. The only way he could have fought it and won after accepting package, is to take pictures of the item in its original packaging and to not touch it from there. The buyer is screwed in this case... Sucks you have to wait for your money and it sucks you can't leave him negative feedback (or can you?). He's knows he broke the screen and he's trying to pull a fast one on you. Sucks there are people out there like that, but there are.

I don't think there are any curveballs that can bite you in the ass on this one, though I'm not an attorney either. But, I do ship a TON of packages at my place of employment and somewhat know how the shipping system works. I think you're good on this one. Just have to wait for your money...

2013 Toyota Camry SE

240a MechMan HO Alternator

1/0 Welding Flex Cable Big 3

CT Sounds 4000.1D

Kenwood XR400-4 Mid/High Amp

SoundQubed Q4-120 Mid Amp

Infinity Kappa 6.5 components

Kappa 6x9's for rear deck fill (coming out)

(4) 8" PRV 8MB450's

Set of SoundQubed SuperTweets

(2) DSS Ethos 12's D2's @32.5hz (building 4th order enclosure)

(2) SQ HDC3 10's @ 33.5hz (current build, loving them)

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

100 sq/ft Stinger RoadKill Sound Deadner

120 sq/ft QMat Sound Deadener

(4) Juice Box Black Cherries

Lots and Lots of feet of SHCA wire, along with 50' of Welding 1/0

2 Runs of 1/0 Positive front to back

ToolMaker Everywhere

Well said hazestorm23... The buyer knew about the glass screen. You described it very well, weren't deceptive, and showed pictures. He agreed to "buy it now," and took possession of the package. Once he takes possession of the package, it's his. The only way he could have fought it and won after accepting package, is to take pictures of the item in its original packaging and to not touch it from there. The buyer is screwed in this case... Sucks you have to wait for your money and it sucks you can't leave him negative feedback (or can you?). He's knows he broke the screen and he's trying to pull a fast one on you. Sucks there are people out there like that, but there are.

I don't think there are any curveballs that can bite you in the ass on this one, though I'm not an attorney either. But, I do ship a TON of packages at my place of employment and somewhat know how the shipping system works. I think you're good on this one. Just have to wait for your money...

if they other guy loses eBay makes a note of it and in later disputes can be bad for him since they think he is just trying to scam people. They only bad part is yea his money is frozen and can't do anything until case is closed

if they other guy loses eBay makes a note of it and in later disputes can be bad for him since they think he is just trying to scam people. They only bad part is yea his money is frozen and can't do anything until case is closed

It sux, and that's the risk we all take when we use the internet to sell items. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, it sure sux nuts... Hope you get this resolved soon. What a prick! Karma can be a mofo... Too bad you probably won't be there to experience it.

2013 Toyota Camry SE

240a MechMan HO Alternator

1/0 Welding Flex Cable Big 3

CT Sounds 4000.1D

Kenwood XR400-4 Mid/High Amp

SoundQubed Q4-120 Mid Amp

Infinity Kappa 6.5 components

Kappa 6x9's for rear deck fill (coming out)

(4) 8" PRV 8MB450's

Set of SoundQubed SuperTweets

(2) DSS Ethos 12's D2's @32.5hz (building 4th order enclosure)

(2) SQ HDC3 10's @ 33.5hz (current build, loving them)

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

100 sq/ft Stinger RoadKill Sound Deadner

120 sq/ft QMat Sound Deadener

(4) Juice Box Black Cherries

Lots and Lots of feet of SHCA wire, along with 50' of Welding 1/0

2 Runs of 1/0 Positive front to back

ToolMaker Everywhere

Curveball:

On the phone with them now.

Hi ldearley,

s.gif

We're sorry there was a problem with this transaction.

s.gif
Details:
Decision:
We've asked the buyer to return the item to you for full refund.

Comments:
The buyer has been asked to return the item to you. Once tracking shows the item has been delivered to you, the buyer will be issued a full refund.

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Archived