BigManAC Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 A friend of mine got a Sundown SA-15 and when he brought it to me I took one look at the spider and was like WTF. I'm pretty sure this is not factory but just would like some input. It looks like someone tore the spider and put black tar goop all over it. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Phaeton Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 holy shit. Thats the 2nd worst glue job i have ever seen. Thats not from factory man! 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
GSanders17 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 I work for a sundown dealer and I can assure you we have never seen anything like that from them!
pa-pa-platypus Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 looks like somebody tried to hackjob it back together This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Kyblack76 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 looks like somebody tried to hackjob it back together Yup. Or, the sub likes to hit a glory hole now and then. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Aj11 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 holy shit. Thats the 2nd worst glue job i have ever seen. Thats not from factory man! dying to see #1!!! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
BigManAC Posted May 28, 2014 Author Report Posted May 28, 2014 Yeah that's what I was thinking but wanted to double check before I told the guy. Any idea where I can point him in the direction of a recone kit? I'm in for the #1 as well haha 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Phaeton Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 Sorry gents, But i have no pictures of it. i seen it with my eyes. Everything was glued. Back of the cone, all the spider. It was solid. it was beautiful. 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
tacomaguy1 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 Yeah that's what I was thinking but wanted to double check before I told the guy. Any idea where I can point him in the direction of a recone kit? I'm in for the #1 as well haha Just get a recone from sundown They're cheap Team Flex Issues
Joshoe Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 A friend of mine got a Sundown SA-15 and when he brought it to me I took one look at the spider and was like WTF. I'm pretty sure this is not factory but just would like some input. It looks like someone tore the spider and put black tar goop all over it. Nope.. Thats definitely not factory HELL NAW!! Where did he get it from..?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.