Fking suarez man only 4 months and 9 international games ban -_- you would think they would of had enough of his nonsense. At least a year ban would of been better. They also fined him some good amount of cash but whatever

Think about it..

You think any major club still wants him?

He was supposed to go to barcelona. I dont see that happening now

Agreed.. He's done with. No one is gonna want to put up with him

I do wish they would have done a long ban tho. 3 times really

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Fking suarez man only 4 months and 9 international games ban -_- you would think they would of had enough of his nonsense. At least a year ban would of been better. They also fined him some good amount of cash but whatever

Think about it..

the 4 month ban supposedly doesn't affect transfers so if sold he can play again just not on his national team.

Think about it..

the 4 month ban supposedly doesn't affect transfers so if sold he can play again just not on his national team.

The 4 month ban is on any matches. He can't play for liverpool for 4months now. And do you really think barca still wants him after something like this?

Think about it..

The 4 month ban is on any matches. He can't play for liverpool for 4months now. And do you really think barca still wants him after something like this?
I wouldn't be surprised if they still signed him they always want to be the center of attention.

Archived