Algeria played hard, man. Seems like they just ran out of gas. The Germans looked lazy in the first half.

it was a good match.. all of them have been close ones

All I have to say about that Robben flop was that it was well deserved after not getting two earlier in the game. Only so many times you can get screwed before you spice it up and make it look dramatic to draw the refs attention.

I was suprised with Algerias performance, I honestly thought that we would have made quick work of them in the second half. Super happy about that second goal otherwise that late late goal from Algeria would have been troublesome and likely sent it to penalties.

Watching the Switz game now and really hoping to see a goal from them to keep Argentina from advancing but I have a feeling Messi is going to be found in the box unmarked at some point in the closing minutes of this game to advance them.

All I have to say about that Robben flop was that it was well deserved after not getting two earlier in the game. Only so many times you can get screwed before you spice it up and make it look dramatic to draw the refs attention.

I was suprised with Algerias performance, I honestly thought that we would have made quick work of them in the second half. Super happy about that second goal otherwise that late late goal from Algeria would have been troublesome and likely sent it to penalties.

Watching the Switz game now and really hoping to see a goal from them to keep Argentina from advancing but I have a feeling Messi is going to be found in the box unmarked at some point in the closing minutes of this game to advance them.

Lol kinda what I was hoping with algeria yesterday, but I already said in the second half that if it wouldn't been ended in the regular play time germany would get the upper hand.

Hoping the swis will score but again here I think the same thing will happen as with germany yesterday.

Really looking forward to the belgium - usa match. Anyone happen to know if altidore is playing again?

Im not really understanding this whole soccer infatuation. People are leaving work early and all kinds of crazy stuff to watch the games.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

USA!!!!!!! Lets get this going

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Altidore is available, no word if he is starting, or even gonna play, though. I'd save him for late, in case that hammy goes again.

I just heard he will NOT start.....

Im not really understanding this whole soccer infatuation. People are leaving work early and all kinds of crazy stuff to watch the games.

Jump aboard man.... matches have been awesome.... Fucking great cup action.

Leggo USA !!

Archived