Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

small update.....

I was having trouble getting rid of the parts car...apparently, in order for those "junk your car for cash" people to take your car, they need the title printed in your name, and not just signed over. So I posted it on craigslist as 'if you can tow it, it's yours'.

I'll be damned if it took 10 minutes to get 6-7 people responding to that shit. I've never seen that before. Anyway, it will be outta the way by tomorrow evening.

I also tried stripping off the rear calipers to no avail....Honda used a pin through the parking brake line that just wont budge. In the end, it's only around 130 bucks for 2 new rear calipers and I probably should be buying them new anyway. No big deal, when I buy them, I'll remember to buy new pins so I can just cut/drill the old ones out.

Ordered a few more things last night that should be here in a couple days. :nuts:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Awesome Ride

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Awesome Ride

thanks man

thanks to Hdorre, I ordered some sample vinyl for yourautotrim to get the right match. Just ordered 2 cuz one of them is definitely a match...ppppffff. Close, but not close enough.

21d54k1.jpg

2h3d56b.jpg

Went ahead and ordered 5 more....hopefully, they will be closer. I'm not looking forward to re-wrapping these panels because they look hard as shit. But I'm hoping by wrapping smaller pieces first I can get good enough to do them.

I'm also looking into another company (Miami Corp.) that makes 4 way stretch; I need all the stretch I can get.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

That one patch looks pretty damn close :good:

But well see how the others stack up... :)

Oh, and no problem :D

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Sub'd for a complete restoration!!! I love full car builds!!! :D

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

That one patch looks pretty damn close :good:

But well see how the others stack up... :)

Oh, and no problem :D

it is close, but will still bother me if I go with it....I realized the plastic panels have the same "grain" in them as the vinyl, so if they sit up against the plastic, it'll look off.

Sub'd for a complete restoration!!! I love full car builds!!! :D

Thanks man.

Another couple hours until suspension time! just moved the car into the garage and closed her up. soaked the bolts in some more lubricant so hopefully nothing gives me any trouble. And I had to pick up something to help me through it.....

sdfbk1.jpg

Alright! coilovers are in. Just have to adjust them to the height I want (not gonna slam it, these new england roads are aweful) but I'm thinking about an inch from tire to fender should be nice. No pics of the actual drop since it's dark as shit outside, I'll get them when I do the adjustment tomorrow.

10ok6js.jpg

9h5cva.jpg

first one in

281ad77.jpg

and if you don't have one of these, your crazy

1z65n3c.jpg

Looking good man! Gna make it out to any shows this season?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Looking good man! Gna make it out to any shows this season?

Thanks man. I wish I could but I doubt it....maybe if I'm lucky the last couple of the season. Where are they usually held?

Archived