OrionStang Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 On the other hand, here is what I hope happens. The manager only has so much payroll to work with, so he or she keeps less workers per shift. Meaning each worker has to work twice as hard as they did before, This will lead to fucked up orders and long wait times, basically shitty customer satisfaction. Customers decide to take their business elsewhere for REAL burgers for damn near the same price. In my extreme vision, fast food becomes obsolete, and the major chain either increase the yumyum of their food to justify the cost, or they go away altogether. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Rell Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 how is it bullshit? my job has a requirement to lift 50 lbs. You know how many times I've done it? just because its a requirement doesnt mean you'll be doing it all the time. There is someone out there who will take that job and not say a word about it because they are happy to be working for a living Because I'm sure it's more labor intensive than the job description made it sound, that's usually the case. When I was younger i worked at FedEx loading trailers. Big ass ones you see on free way not your home delivery trucks, I'd bust out 4-5 of those trailers in 3-4 hours..$10.00 an hour I wasn't really complaining except when they would turn up the flow on my chute that sent packages to my trailer I was loading, having everything backed up(btw this is usually when your packages get fucked up the most). I worked hard but once you try to take advantage fuck you. Same type of work but UPS were only paying their employees around $8.00 too me that's too low for that kind of work. Just because there are people willing to work for penny's dosent mean a company should get away with paying their employees shitty wages for constant strenuous work IMO . Dosent have to be anything outrageous but enough for one person to be able to survive on or with help of roommate. Other wise they will still be gettig some kind of government assistance, with low income housing or something of the lile. Only good thing is their off unemployment.
n8ball2013 Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 Herea an idea you don't want to work for shit wages get a skill because no one is entitled to shit. If you dont have a skill get a second job instead of sticking your hand out. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Rell Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 lol ok. I'm content with my pay and my checking accounts balance, thought I toss that out there because I'm not exactly sure if your were speaking in general or if it was towards me, there are no complaints over here. I just feel people should be paid accordingly to the type of work they are doing. Not saying anyone should be making $20 an hour.
Miguels Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 i got a carrier working at Mcdonalds. the way its going im going to put my kids through Harvard my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
n8ball2013 Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 lol ok. I'm content with my pay and my checking accounts balance, thought I toss that out there because I'm not exactly sure if your were speaking in general or if it was towards me, there are no complaints over here. I just feel people should be paid accordingly to the type of work they are doing. Not saying anyone should be making $20 an hour. its a generalization not directed at you. I dont know you, what you do or what you earn to say anything to you. It just pisses me off. I came from nothing. I had no way to pay for college so I was stuck right? No I joined the Marine Corps, learned a skill and made my self successful. There is not one thing I started my life off that 99 percent of the people begging for free money didnt have. Well except maybe the will and desire to not be a piece of shit. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hispls Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 I joined the Marine Corps Gets a handout from the government, and is angry at others who get handouts from the government. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you used the opportunity to better yourself, and maintaining a Navy is certainly a constitutional duty of our government, but you essentially were relying on the rest of us producers to pay your way if you were collecting ANY sort of check, benefits, or training/education from the government. You're welcome.
n8ball2013 Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 How is serving in the miltary a handout from the government? This should be rich. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
BLuejoules Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 How is serving in the miltary a handout from the government? This should be rich. Im curious as well, been in the army 4 years myself. Didnt know Ive been getting a handout this whole time LOL. IG: devinthydude
hispls Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 How is serving in the miltary a handout from the government? This should be rich. What goods or services do you provide that add value to the economy? Apart from some canal and bridge building and similar projects, the military is a net drain on society financed by those who produce goods or services that have value in a FREE market. Certainly if paying for the military were voluntary many would contribute, but the vast majority of people are forced to "buy" your services under threat and duress. Again, I'm not knocking your choice and I'm happy you made something of the opportunity, but joining the military because you couldn't open your own business or cut it in the private sector is most certainly a government handout. I'd go as far as to say that a large percentage of folks who join the military only do it as a "way out" of impoverished area, a bad family situation, or to "pay for their school". It's not a bad thing, but don't pretend you're a self made man when you got a huge leg up financed by the taxpayers. Did you have to work your arse off for it? Most probably, is a navy essential to our national defense, absolutely, but a check from the government is a check from the government in my eyes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.