Jump to content

Seattle $15 Minimum Wage


Recommended Posts

Posted

I joined the Marine Corps

Gets a handout from the government, and is angry at others who get handouts from the government.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you used the opportunity to better yourself, and maintaining a Navy is certainly a constitutional duty of our government, but you essentially were relying on the rest of us producers to pay your way if you were collecting ANY sort of check, benefits, or training/education from the government.

You're welcome.

Bubba, anyone that thinks the military gets a handout is welcome to lace up your boots and come over the hill with us. I'm a fairly articulate fellow, and I don't know what words adequately describe how far up your butt your head resides.

And responding to hispls's other comments, people joing the military for a variety of reasons. Not being able to make it in the private sector isn't typically one of them. People that can't make it in the world usually bitch and whine about not being able to get a decent job till some asshat scumbag politician waves his magic wand and legislated a $15/hour minimum wage so he can earn a living flipping burgers and collecting welfare.

I wonder how mouthy you'd be about the military is confronted by some of the people you're passing judgement upon.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

 

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Posted

I didnt even read the part about not being able to make it in the private sector. Smh. I wont ask to compare pedigrees

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Bro your head is stuck so far up your ass it's going to take the jaws of life to remove it.....

The "goods and services" the military provides mean everything to your way of life. Suppose we didn't have a military... North Korea or something could waltz right in and there'd be nothing you could do about it. But yet..... There are people out there both giving their lives and fighting to protect you and your bogus statement.

It's truly amazing the level of selfishness and arrogance some people posses...

Posted

this guy should slap himself.. how can he say N8 gets handouts.. being in the military is a job and gets paid for it.. a few bucks for risking his life for your freedom is not enough. N8 and any person who served and is serving deserves your respect.. they had/have the balls to do what you didnt.. so do LEO's get handouts? no they get paid to do their job just because its paid for by the government doesnt mean it a handout.. as far as i know N8 works for a living and provides for his family without the governments help. so how is that a handout? handout is when you get something for nothing.. just like getting paid $15 to flip burgers or working as a cashier at walmart

Posted

Wow.... joining the military is for those who can't make it anywhere else. That is one hell of a stand. When I took my ASVAB Test, I placed in a position that allowed me any MOS (Job) I wanted. For me, authority was still an issue and I didn't peruse a career choice. Looking back 20 years later, I made a choice in my life that took me almost those 20 years to finally get to a career that I would have had in a few short years in the military.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

I joined the Marine Corps

Gets a handout from the government, and is angry at others who get handouts from the government.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you used the opportunity to better yourself, and maintaining a Navy is certainly a constitutional duty of our government, but you essentially were relying on the rest of us producers to pay your way if you were collecting ANY sort of check, benefits, or training/education from the government.

You're welcome.

Bubba, anyone that thinks the military gets a handout is welcome to lace up your boots and come over the hill with us. I'm a fairly articulate fellow, and I don't know what words adequately describe how far up your butt your head resides.

And responding to hispls's other comments, people joing the military for a variety of reasons. Not being able to make it in the private sector isn't typically one of them. People that can't make it in the world usually bitch and whine about not being able to get a decent job till some asshat scumbag politician waves his magic wand and legislated a $15/hour minimum wage so he can earn a living flipping burgers and collecting welfare.

I wonder how mouthy you'd be about the military is confronted by some of the people you're passing judgement upon.

Im almost certain this guy is young and sheltered, just regurgitating what some ultra liberal teacher(s) impressed upon him. No one with real world experience could be so naieve.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Actually hes not young at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Actually hes not young at all.

Regardless of age, or where he got this crap from, he's ignorant. It is the greatest disappointment of my life that the freedoms I protected with my service are used to call me and my fellow vets stupid, or compare us to welfare recipients. A simple thank you and shutting the Hell up would be plenty.

A member of my family (at least one) has fought in every war this country has known in its relatively short history. I can tell you that they did it out of patriotism and a sense of obligation to protect their fellow countryman, not because they couldn't do anything else.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

 

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Posted

I told you this thread would get derailed. Lets just ignore the idiot troll and focus on the fact that any zit faced highschool dropout with 0 ambition will be making $30,000 a year to heat up prepackaged beef patties and throw fries in grease just so some fat fuck can get heart disease then let state paid insurance pay for the surgery and meds cause he is on "disability".

Makes me sick to my ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...